Forums: Rockclimbing.com: Suggestions & Feedback:
** Censorship At Rc.com!! **
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

theooze

Aug 14, 2003, 7:01 PM
Post #151 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Re: ** Censorship At Rc.com!! ** [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

In reply to:
Not totally true... Mods have always been able to delete, but we frown on deleting anything which may have historical value. No matter how trivial... SPAM does not have this value.

You are "splitting hairs" dude, as outright SPAM should be deleted, I think even you would agree to that.

I am done here Stu... You being a lawyer, I am disappointed in you, as your logic is unreasonable, and you simply want to "split hairs". Split them by yourself.

If you have a reasonable concern, I will gladly discuss it with you... But I have more patience with my 3 year old niece asking me "why ???", than I do a man in his 40's doing it just to be a pill.

You like challenges - show me a case prior to December 2002 where a post was deliberately deleted by anyone other than the poster. It never happened, I betcha. Spam or otherwise. And we're not talking about spam anyway, for christ sake.

You are lying. You created the archives specifically to "hide" objectionable material because it could not be deleted:

"RC.com Archives
Since we don't like to delete anything... This is where we take out the trash.
Moderator rrradam"

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 14, 2003, 7:08 PM
Post #152 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

From the Lawyer:

In reply to:
show me a case prior to December 2002 where a post was deliberately deleted by anyone other than the poster. It never happened, I betcha.

How would you propose I show you a deleted thread ??? :lol:

Now I am a liar... Whatever Stu. Like I said, you are unreasonable, just like the above request.

Was my request unreasonable ??? Nope. :roll:

Have a nice night Stu... I'm getting off work now. :wink:

theooze

Aug 14, 2003, 7:17 PM
Post #153 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
How would you propose I show you a deleted thread ???

Ummm, maybe if it happened it might have been discussed in other posts? Fact is, it would have caused a big reaction. Like it did this time.

Was your request reasonable? To find a time I didn't throw a tantrum? What the fuck does that have to do with the subject matter of this thread? You are ridiculous.

I need to start a clean thread on my suggestion about limiting the power of mods. You guys keep hijacking this thread. You claim to want input on the TOS, but any time someone makes a suggestion you blow it off and start calling names. You are ignorant little boys.

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 14, 2003, 7:27 PM
Post #154 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

OK Stu... I'll give you what you asked for first:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4189

From November 2001. Another "case" where threads have been deleted prior to Dec 2002 is when redundant posts have been made to many different Forums by the same user.

Now that I have accomplished your challenge, won't you try mine ??? :wink:

Ooops, I'm off the clock now, c ya.

billcoe_

Aug 14, 2003, 7:45 PM
Post #155 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

As the "GAWD" is a MFing Jackass thread got locked, let me add to this thread that judging from his actions alone, Gawd is a lowly piece of shit beyond belief. How the hell he can look at himself in the am is beyond me. I would continue on in this vein but theres been at least 500 other identical posts and I don't want to just be a "me to" kind of guy.

But me too: It is beyond reason what a MFer gawd.

Bill

theooze

Aug 14, 2003, 7:54 PM
Post #156 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
OK Stu... I'll give you what you asked for first:

http://www.rockclimbing.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4189

From November 2001. Another "case" where threads have been deleted prior to Dec 2002 is when redundant posts have been made to many different Forums by the same user.

Your link has nothing to do with deleting posts, you idiot.

In reply to:
Now that I have accomplished your challenge, won't you try mine ??? :wink:
Fuck no. It's stupid and OT. You are a dick.

ronamick

Aug 14, 2003, 8:17 PM
Post #157 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

** Censorship At Rc.com!! ** [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
hey ron - call me out all you like. you can even say i have a little dick and i don't really care! i never once moderated out of spite, and i've thoroughly enjoyed some of your posts. now that i am thank god retired as a jackbooted thug, i am enjoying myself by calling bs on self important sexist, bigoted, inaccurate, embarrassing, unbelievably sexist, misogynist, unbelievably self-important, immature bastards like pete. much as i would have loved to do nasty things to him and other idiots that posted to the forums i looked after, i never did. now i can go back to being like you, and talk poo without any responsibility or accountability. its like being on vacation!

I too know the aggravation of waist-band degradation of the undershorts, when the elastic is too stetched out to keep them in place, and the natural clinching and pulling action of your ass cheeks pulls more and more of the garment into your crack as you go about your business of the day, and you try to ignore the discomfort and gut it out, but by day's end the entire issue is up your crack except for the leg holes, which are twisted around your now painfully inflammed 'nads, causing the label press deeply into your beanbag and move to and fro with the slightest motion, like a crosscut saw bent on bisecting your scrotum. I understand how that kind of irritation can make a fella grouchy, so I don't begrudge you answering my wise and benevolent observations with what amounts to a stream of ranting, foaming bile, vitriol and hate. I have sent you the number of a top clothier who specializes in helping people like you. God speed young man. I'm skeptical as to any inherent message in the arrangement of words you have concocted, but I will nonetheless undertake to provide rejoinder to each issue, just in case.
1- I did'nt "call you out", I called you an a-hole. There's a difference.
2- As to the relative dimension of your penis, I am not inclined to investigate nor speculate, but just the same wouldn't characterize you as "small" for fear of the hurt that may inflict.
3- YOU were the one who introduced the issue (yea, threat- whether in jest or not) of malicious editing, so don't try to to turn it around and act like I made an accusation. I reacted to YOUR post, remember?
4- What are "jackboots"? Sounds kind of weird when you think about it.
And you have to earn the distinction of "thug" based on real thuggery. It's not something you do with a computer, unless you're sticking it up a helpless cripple's ass.
5- Do "nasty things to Pete?" Whoa, I'm not EVEN going there. Your choice of lifestyles is entirely up to you, but don't think you can titillate me into your brand of depravery!
6- You can't be like me. I can't even be like me. It's just a darn good thing that I AM me, because I guarantee you that nobody else would want it. I'm a mess. If you din't believe me, ask someone down the steet.

That is all

dingus

Aug 14, 2003, 8:46 PM
Post #158 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I too know the aggravation of waist-band degradation of the undershorts, when the elastic is too stetched out to keep them in place, and the natural clinching and pulling action of your ass cheeks pulls more and more of the garment into your crack as you go about your business of the day, and you try to ignore the discomfort and gut it out, but by day's end the entire issue is up your crack except for the leg holes, which are twisted around your now painfully inflammed 'nads, causing the label press deeply into your beanbag and move to and fro with the slightest motion, like a crosscut saw bent on bisecting your scrotum.

(snip)

That is all

That is all? THAT'S ALL??? You don't think you can come in here and hit us with what, 7 commas and a period and just WALK OUT AGAIN, DO YA??? Do YA???

No no no my friend it is not that easy. See, you got me started with the beer bouldering guide (which I must admit to having practiced extensively in the recent past). Now you go and write of one of the modern curses of civilization, the single most important factor for middle aged white male lower back pain, a frightening topic in parlors throughout Marin County, an article of clothing so abused, so maligned, so unspeakable, as to be considered a bathing suit by German tourists in Death Valley, yeh, a garment guarenteed to produce run on sentences the world over of course, I speak of underwear.

Dude, you got the gift of the word. That was a beautiful sentence you wrote up there.

I demand you RIGHT MORE!

DMT

murf

Aug 14, 2003, 9:04 PM
Post #159 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I too know the aggravation of waist-band degradation of the undershorts, when the elastic is too stetched out to keep them in place, and the natural clinching and pulling action of your ass cheeks pulls more and more of the garment into your crack as you go about your business of the day, and you try to ignore the discomfort and gut it out, but by day's end the entire issue is up your crack except for the leg holes, which are twisted around your now painfully inflammed 'nads, causing the label press deeply into your beanbag and move to and fro with the slightest motion, like a crosscut saw bent on bisecting your scrotum

Brilliance!

Partner sauron

Aug 14, 2003, 11:52 PM
Post #160 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
You like challenges - show me a case prior to December 2002 where a post was deliberately deleted by anyone other than the poster. It never happened, I betcha. Spam or otherwise. And we're not talking about spam anyway, for christ sake.

I did, on numerous occations delete posts prior to December 2002 - however, they were all either duplicate, or empty posts...

In reply to:
"RC.com Archives
Since we don't like to delete anything... This is where we take out the trash.

Trevor is the one who said he did not want to delete threads/posts - it had absolutely nothing to do with not being able to do so...

- d.

justsendingits

Aug 15, 2003, 12:33 AM
Post #161 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This concludes the end of our broadcast day,tune in tomorrow where the central scrutinizer and Tipper Gore call em like they see um.

Thank you,good night.

Partner philbox

Aug 15, 2003, 1:04 AM
Post #162 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.meldrum.co.uk/...nd_world/nbc-320.jpg

Partner philbox

Aug 15, 2003, 3:07 AM
Post #163 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
I too know the aggravation of waist-band degradation of the undershorts, when the elastic is too stetched out to keep them in place, and the natural clinching and pulling action of your ass cheeks pulls more and more of the garment into your crack as you go about your business of the day, and you try to ignore the discomfort and gut it out, but by day's end the entire issue is up your crack except for the leg holes, which are twisted around your now painfully inflammed 'nads, causing the label press deeply into your beanbag and move to and fro with the slightest motion, like a crosscut saw bent on bisecting your scrotum. I understand how that kind of irritation can make a fella grouchy, so I don't begrudge you answering my wise and benevolent observations with what amounts to a stream of ranting, foaming bile, vitriol and hate.

Why don't women have this problem? Or is the answer so ridiculously obvious? :shock:

Arr well now women generally have two bums to worry about so you guys are twice as hard up.

alpnclmbr1

Aug 15, 2003, 6:02 AM
Post #164 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Adam wrote this yesterday
In reply to:
Whe it is determined exactly what happened, we will reply to this thread, with an explanation of what happened, and exactly what will be done to avoid it in the future.

Today at 1:30 he wrote in the mod powers thread
In reply to:
There is a process for examining the Moderation to make sure that it is fair, and discussion is open, honest and frank about it in the M+E Forum. Mods have ackowledged and reversed their "poor judgement", and have learned from it... Even as recent as today. :wink:

Is this just coincidence?

sixter

Aug 15, 2003, 6:05 AM
Post #165 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Wow,thanks for the tip on neoprene seals(do they have baby seals?),that could be huge ifin my car breaks down on hyw. 50 in Nevada.Tell me,should I upgrade to neoprene baby seals on my spooge collector??

Baby seals work great, they are harder to find, and sometimes they do need to be hammered a little to make them fit.

You should stay with natural latex rubber seals with your spooge collector, and I don't reccomend them in baby seals, unless you really need the smaller sizes.

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 15, 2003, 12:13 PM
Post #166 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Adam wrote this yesterday
In reply to:
Whe it is determined exactly what happened, we will reply to this thread, with an explanation of what happened, and exactly what will be done to avoid it in the future.

Today at 1:30 he wrote in the mod powers thread
In reply to:
There is a process for examining the Moderation to make sure that it is fair, and discussion is open, honest and frank about it in the M+E Forum. Mods have ackowledged and reversed their "poor judgement", and have learned from it... Even as recent as today. :wink:

Is this just coincidence?

Still waiting on the exact info from Tim... he does have a day job, that sometimes takes him into the night hours.

The "recent" thing is in reference to the Bouldering Forum. Not coincidence... apples and oranges.

alpnclmbr1

Aug 15, 2003, 3:54 PM
Post #167 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
[
Still waiting on the exact info from Tim... he does have a day job, that sometimes takes him into the night hours.

The "recent" thing is in reference to the Bouldering Forum. Not coincidence... apples and oranges.

Thanks Adam,
I have a suspicious mind when it comes to "Authority figures" and things getting swept under the rug. Hopefully unjustified.

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 15, 2003, 4:02 PM
Post #168 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

No worries...

Ironic that many are on our backs,
even more than the conspiracey theorists accuse us of being on their backs. :lol:

passthepitonspete

Aug 15, 2003, 4:09 PM
Post #169 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I was about to post a "C'mon guys, it's been FIFTY-SEVEN FRICKIN' HOURS since I asked you guys to look into it, and there's STILL no answer?!" post,

but I guess I won't.

passthepitonspete

Aug 15, 2003, 5:35 PM
Post #170 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

deleted as per request below

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 15, 2003, 6:57 PM
Post #171 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
I just got an email from gawd, the person around whom this whole debacle began.

You can click here to read where I've been threatened by gawd!

Pete... You are aware that you asked people to stay "on topic" in this thread, so why does this not apply to you ???

I think the fact that you can post an edited and incomplete version orsomeone's private email to you, when you said you would keep it between you and him shows that there is no censorship here.

Especially when you wrote a rant on how you "Emphatically oppose making PMs public". I did not read in that rant where it only applied to PMs or emails from you.

PLEASE Pete... For the peace of the site... Stop injecting all this drama. I'm asking poiltely, especially since you agreed to "tone it down" a bit.

Partner rrrADAM

Aug 15, 2003, 8:03 PM
Post #172 of 266 (16770 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What am I thinking... Asking Pete to delete something that draws attention to him ?!?!?!?

I am a rrrETARD. :lol:

passthepitonspete

Aug 15, 2003, 8:05 PM
Post #173 of 266 (16765 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Done.

You are.

passthepitonspete

Aug 18, 2003, 7:22 PM
Post #174 of 266 (16765 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

C'mon guys, it's been freaking days!

You're turning me into a Conspiracy Theorist!

WHAT IS THE SCOOP?

Was this post deleted on purpose, or accidentally? If so, how and why? How do we prevent it happening again.

You promised us answers DAYS ago. What's the delay?

alpnclmbr1

Aug 18, 2003, 7:31 PM
Post #175 of 266 (16765 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Ditto That!

First page Previous page 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook