RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

uaenowhere

Aug 24, 2003, 2:41 AM
Post #1 of 2 (836 views)
Shortcut

Partner around MS or a few other states
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Well, so here I am. I just got back to the states and dont really have anyone to climb with. I am into sport climbing, dont have the gear for trad, but more or less just want to climb. So if there is anyone around the columbus, MS area that needs a partner or could pick up another one, let me know and Im there.

bernard

Aug 27, 2003, 3:54 PM
Post #2 of 2 (836 views)
Shortcut

Re: Partner around MS or a few other states [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

There's a fair amount of climbers in the Birmingham area. Your welcome to hook up with me.......i'll likely be going out this weekend possibly for one day, Labor Day likely. Generally i try to go one of the two weekend days as work and family allows. If you want to focus on sport exclusively, i'm probably not your best choice.....i'm kinda an all-arounder, which means i don't push my ability into the upper levels of difficulty. I'm typically trying to put up new routes, trad, sport, or mixed at various crags.

The Southeastern Climbers Coalition is a good network to tap into.....and join even. We would welcome your participation. There are upcoming trail days at various crags......i'll likely be involved in the one at Griffin Falls, a smalish cliff near Colinsville, AL. It'll probably be a small group. A larger group will be at Sand Rock, also near Collinsville. Check the SCC site for more details on the full extent of this effort.

I'm good for beta on the regional crags and areas that are semi-shrouded in obscurity. Write (bwolfe@bhate.com) or call (205-591-3350)

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook