Forums: Climbing Information: Injury Treatment and Prevention:
Know any good MD's that deal with climbing injuries (tendoni
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Injury Treatment and Prevention

Premier Sponsor:


Partner phylp

Feb 10, 2002, 5:30 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1004 views)

Registered: Nov 3, 2001
Posts: 175

Know any good MD's that deal with climbing injuries (tendoni
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

There are a number of excellent sports medicine physicians in the Bay area. The one I personally have seen and would recommend is a hand and arm specialist. His name is Brody and he is located at SOAR (Sports, Orthopedic and Rehab) on Sand Hill Road in Menlo Park. He has seen a lot of climbers. ALL the sports MDs at that clinic are great but it's $$.
Do you climb at Ironworks? The staff there might know some good people in the East Bay.

Forums : Climbing Information : Injury Treatment and Prevention


Search for (options)

Log In:

Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook