RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

pushfurther

Feb 15, 2002, 3:45 PM
Post #1 of 5 (2076 views)
Shortcut

So Ill Holds
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

those of you who have home walls,there's a new hold company out there. So Ill Holds will be debuting at the phoenix bouldering comp, so those of you going, be sure to check them out..

the website is under construction, but a few of the team member pages work.

http://www.soillholds.com/

aulwes

Feb 15, 2002, 4:00 PM
Post #2 of 5 (2076 views)
Shortcut

So Ill Holds [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It looks like a pretty cool company, but I want to see what the holds look like.

hangerlessbolt

Feb 15, 2002, 4:01 PM
Post #3 of 5 (2076 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

...and feel like...

pushfurther

Feb 15, 2002, 4:51 PM
Post #4 of 5 (2076 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

the pres. of So Ill posted this on the offthedeck.com forum when we were discussing the company..

Quote:This is Daniel at So ill. Thanks to all of you for your quick interest. The CLIMBING gear guide has come out a little faster than we expected. We are currently finished with our molding, and are mass producing our holds. The feature date for SO ILL is April 19th, the weekend of the Phoenix Bouldering Comp. Our booth that weekend will kick off the official starting date for our company.
We are proud to introduce the Environmentally Safe Climbing Hold, while using all-natural fillers. Our polyurethane formula gives superior strength over polyester resin holds (pusher,globe,nicros,franklin,metolious, etc). And our softer base drastically reduces spinning. Our shapes are the best, and our texture is superior.
The majority of our website should be up and running this week. www.soillholds.com
If you would like a catalogue (they will be shipped out the week of April 21st), or have any questions whatsoever, Just email me at soillholds@juno.com
Leaving your name and adress.
Thanks
Daniel
So iLL
President

i heard about the company from someone at chandler park who said he's taking pictures for them. really nice guy, if i had a home wall i would support them, but i don't, so i'm just trying to get the word out. support the little guys.

climberstephen

Feb 15, 2002, 7:49 PM
Post #5 of 5 (2076 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

These guys are friends of mine and I've seen and tested their holds...

The are easily some of the best holds I've used. These guys are strong climbers and have climbed on every hold ever made, so they know what's good and what's not. The texture is perfect; grippy, but won't tear your skin. The shapes are well engineered and well thought out, they know what climbers will want.

I highly recommend these guys and their work. Like several other hold companies, they are out to advance climbing, not make their millions.

And of course, the holds are SO ILL!

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook