Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Boston climbing EMERGENCY [not]
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

 


thinksinpictures


Oct 31, 2003, 7:51 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1050 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 25, 2003
Posts: 447

Boston climbing EMERGENCY [not]  (North_America: United_States: Idaho: Twin_Falls: City_of_Rocks_National_Reserve: Morning_Glory_Spire)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Just made the big decision that I'm not going to risk Rumney tomorrow because a 2 1/2 hour drive isn't worth it with a chance of rain. Problem is that my only available partner is taking the chance and going. I NEED to get outside tomorrow. I CAN'T be seen in the gym on a beautiful day. Who wants to get out? I'd prefer to boulder, I guess, but I might do just about anything to get on rock. Email me at bersbach@brandeis.edu. I should be checking my email until midnight and then after about 8AM tomorrow morning.

Earlier = better.


Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$19.76 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook