RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Slacklining

Premier Sponsor:

metoliusshawn

Feb 27, 2004, 4:09 AM
Post #1 of 4 (843 views)
Shortcut

Who is slacklinejoe !!!!!!!!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

ss

sonus

Feb 27, 2004, 5:34 AM
Post #2 of 4 (843 views)
Shortcut

Re: Who is slacklinejoe !!!!!!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If it hadn't been for Slackline Joe
I'ld been married long time ago
Where did you come from where did you go
Where did you come from Slackline Joe

He brought disaster wherever he went
The hearts of the girls was to hell broken sent
They all ran away so nobody would know
and left only men cause of Slackline Joe

lalalala

Partner slacklinejoe

Feb 27, 2004, 6:37 PM
Post #3 of 4 (843 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Who is slacklinejoe?
Where did he come from?
Has enyone seen him walk a real highline?
has enyone with knowledge seen his rigging?
I would feel mutch better knowing people got a second opinion befor jumping on a highline.

Shawn,
I don't sell high line equipment or give instructions on highlining so I'm not sure what your worrying about it. I've done highlining like twice, both just to test out a fall leash. I'm just not really into it right now. Maybe some day down the line I'll start slacking at altitude but not right now.

For now, I'm strictly a backyard/park slacker and that is the only type of slacking I give any advise or sell equipment for - other than harping that things should be redundant and safe anytime a fall could hurt. I don't even do competitions because I feel slacklines are a personal thing and I honestly don't like competitive sports in general.

I make slacklines because people wanted me to make them a cost effective and easy to use line and because everyone who has used mine like them - never had a single complaint but lots of great thank you letters. (http://www.slacklineexpress.com/gearreviews.htm)

I never claimed to be some super talented slackline god because I'm not - I'm just a beginner in the sport of climbing, someone who enjoys slacking a lot and saw a need out there for something that I could do to make people happy.

As for rigging, everything I use is rated, the typical setup (my deluxe kits are almost all that sells) has a weakest link of 2250 lbs (s-clip) which can be upgraded to carabiners at the customers choice making the next weakest link the webbing - which may or may not have any knots in it depending on their options they pick. Overall it's nothing you couldn't make yourself - I'm pretty up front about it - I just try and save people cash and time because I get good prices on stuff so it works out.

If you have other questions about me or my background/qualifications PM me please. I doubt anyone on this board has met me in person - I keep a low profile.

By the way Sonus, that was great. :D

jughead

Feb 27, 2004, 7:03 PM
Post #4 of 4 (843 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

well that's cleared that up then :lol:

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Slacklining

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook