Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
billings bouldering areas
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

crimperx

Feb 29, 2004, 5:20 AM
Post #1 of 4 (3582 views)
Shortcut

billings bouldering areas  (North_America: United_States: Montana: Rock_Climbing: Billings: Billings_Rimrocks)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello billings boulder's, I’ve been working on a bouldering guide for longer than I would like to admit. I have started to post pictures with descriptions of the numerous boulders in our area. They should start showing up on this web page shortly. I have tried to make the guide as accurate as possible. if i have made any mistakes (misnames, wrong lines, wrong rating, etc.) please let me know. Also, if anyone gets a "project" climb please let me know the name and the rating so I can make the proper changes. if anyone has any questions please let me know.

since I've posted this thread, i've gotten some negative feed back on the pictures that i've posted, for whatever reason, people didn't let me know.

So, I have guide book pictures of Zimmerman Park and Diamond X that i'm not going to post. If anyone wants to see them they can come to SteepWorld and look at my personal copies.

deleted
Deleted

Feb 29, 2004, 5:53 PM
Post #2 of 4 (2427 views)
Shortcut

Re: billings bouldering areas [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

arturo64

Mar 2, 2004, 5:36 PM
Post #3 of 4 (3580 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

keep up the good work, the photos are great.

crimperx

Sep 27, 2004, 5:20 PM
Post #4 of 4 (3580 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hello all. I am in the process of finishing a bouldering guide to Diamond X (Phipps park) and Zimmerman Park. I have heard positive :righton: and negative :nono: things about the Gregory and Arvin guides that I have already posted. Every thing that I’ve heard has been through the grapevine. Once again if anyone has an opinion on what I’ve done or am doing, please post it here. If I’ve named or graded something wrong I want to know. A lot of people have climbing at Zimmerman Park and Diamond X over the years and there hasn’t ever been a guide that I know about, so if anyone has climbed and pioneered routes in either place, let me know. I want to give credit where credit is do. I’m posting the guides for people who want to boulder in billings, and if people don’t want me to post the guides I won’t. Somebody in the area please give me some feedback. :angel:

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook