RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

crap

Apr 9, 2002, 4:26 AM
Post #1 of 4 (3007 views)
Shortcut

Need more partners-Red Rocks, LV, NV
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Dropped a class and a job, now I got so much time on my hands I can afford to waste it here on this web site (talk about unproductive). Must find more climbing partners or risk becoming a loser. I've been doing moderate 5.8 multi pitch trad lately and getting board with it, want to do harder stuff. I'm interested in Alpine, aid, ski mountaineering(telemark), bouldering, and will even resort to sport. It is possible for me to climb 4 days a week, and road trips are a comman part of my life. I've never had a girl climbing partner before (hint), but I wont hold it against you if your a guy. Feel free to PM or e-mail me from my profile. There is a picture of me on my profile too. The beard comes and gose depending on the length of the road trip.

herman_the_german

May 20, 2002, 6:15 AM
Post #2 of 4 (3007 views)
Shortcut

Need more partners-Red Rocks, LV, NV [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi Nate, it's me again. Haven't seen you in a while...are you still looking for more climbing partners? I still have to work during the week, but now, since it's light little longer, I try to get a bit more serious about going out to Red Rocks (not just always the gym...). And then there's always some weekends. I'm still climbing with Aaron, too. Have found interest in trad/multipitches as well. If you don't get too bored with that 'usual' stuff, just give me a call: 460-2766
pete

geo_climber_18

May 30, 2002, 7:16 PM
Post #3 of 4 (3007 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I had another question. How far is RedRock from Lake tahoe. I really want to climb red rocks but If it's far from tahoe, i can't make it.

climbsomething

May 31, 2002, 1:04 AM
Post #4 of 4 (3007 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Geo... Red Rocks is in Vegas. They're about 450 mi apart? Is this too far? I am in Tucson, which isn't terribly far from Red Rocks, and RR is one of my favorite-ist places to climb BUT it's probly pretty scary hot there in the summer. It's already gotta be 100 and if it's anything like AZ summers, it won't let up for a good while.
But you're gonna be in Tahoe! That place is just gorgeous anyway, and the Sierras are teeming with climbing in the cool pines, so why leave?

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook