RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

zee

May 9, 2002, 8:48 AM
Post #1 of 4 (986 views)
Shortcut

England to Oz in 6 months
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am planning a England to Australia trip starting Feb next year. My plan was to go climbing Mecca to climbing Mecca, figureing I would stay at least a week or two at each. My initial plan is to head to southern france, then spain, Italy, Greece, Turkey...and from there I am not sure, either north to Russia over to China, Nepal, India, Burma, Malasya, Thailand, over to Aus...or Turkey, Egypt, Saudi, India, Burma, etc...

Any beta, or folks interested in joining the trek...I will be generally relaying on the good will of folks to ferry me place to place. But was also considering getting a bike and pedalling when required.

Let me know the best climbing spots in your area so I have an idea where to hit up on the way! Am still pretty vague on exact locations.

Oh and I am also in Texas for anyone needing local assistance. Will climb in Texas, Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas, or just about anywhere else within a days drive!

greatgarbanzo

May 11, 2002, 10:31 PM
Post #2 of 4 (986 views)
Shortcut

England to Oz in 6 months [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey zee... I am planning a climbing trip around Europe from the 01/15/2003 to 03/01/2003. I have friends and family in Spain, Germany and Italy.

zee

May 13, 2002, 10:14 AM
Post #3 of 4 (986 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Greatgarbanzo, drop me an email, zorba.parer1@jsc.nasa.gov am very interested in hooking up with your trek for the European sector.

time44teens

Aug 13, 2002, 8:56 PM
Post #4 of 4 (986 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey zee you know me i climb with thee..haha im all about hittin up the east with you i just dont know bout the dinero if you dont know who this is just think about the screen name and what you always tell me..later

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook