Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Delaware climbing coalition
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

taraus_de_bull

Sep 7, 2004, 8:30 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1272 views)
Shortcut

Delaware climbing coalition  (North_America: United_States: California: Yosemite_National_Park: Yosemite_Valley: Manure_Pile_Buttress: Manure_Pile_Buttress)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey delaware climbers. Jeremy and myself(cole) from EMS are putting a newsletter together for delaware climbers. Join the email list to find out whats happening in delaware, info on the local climbing, great trip reports, local clinics and specials, meet the local climbers, and read great gear reviews, plus check out the Q&A column.

if your interested, pm me your name, email, and what town your from, and i'll add you to the mailing list, or stop by EMS in the concord mall and sign up. The first mailing is planning to be sent out in october.

mp29000

Nov 28, 2005, 6:09 AM
Post #2 of 2 (1272 views)
Shortcut

Re: Delaware climbing coalition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Is the DCC still active Cole?? I am interested in providing support, and would really like to start focusing our access efforts on the "Valley" area... Do you know if Alopocas is open to roped climbing again?? I am interested in getting on a rope. E-mail me if you get this cole... kdufresn@comcast.net (new e-mail address)

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$3.56 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook