RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Climbing Photography

Premier Sponsor:

Partner calamity_chk

Sep 23, 2004, 3:23 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1029 views)
Shortcut

Photo Contest, Sept - Nov 2004
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey guys, I got an email about a cool photo contest and thought you might be interested. Prizes include climbing stuff. Yay! If any of you choose to enter, send me a PM. (No real reason other than my own noseiness.)

BTW, I'm making this a sticky while they're accepting entries. If that goes against the grain of the forum, please feel free to edit the message, or PM me and I'll change it. :D Thanks!

She Sends magazine and Jenny Q’s Herbals are sponsoring a photo contest, which will be held from September through November 2004. Show us your favorite climb, base camp, after hours at the campground, expedition or life of a climber photos. Categories include: All Women (female photographer and subject), Under 18 (both sexes under the age of 18) and Open Teams (both sexes).

Grand prize winners will be featured in the December 2004, #7 issue of She Sends and displayed at the 2005 Outdoor Retailer Summer Market Trade Show. Prizes will be awarded and include products from Jenny Q’s Herbals, Evolv Sports, Blue Water Ropes, She Sends and many more.

For more information see http://www.jennyqsherbals.com/contest.html or contact Jenny Q’s Herbals at JennyQsherbals@hotmail.com, or call toll free at 1-800-933-3197. Please mail entries to Jenny Q's Herbals, P.O. Box 1034, Joshua Tree, CA 92255.

fullahsiffur

Oct 21, 2004, 12:04 AM
Post #2 of 3 (1029 views)
Shortcut

Re: Photo Contest, Sept - Nov 2004 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Under 18? Hmmm...

Partner coldclimb

Dec 23, 2004, 10:09 AM
Post #3 of 3 (1029 views)
Shortcut

Re: Photo Contest, Sept - Nov 2004 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Unstickied, since submission is over. :)

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Climbing Photography

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook