RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

biggernhell

Jun 12, 2002, 3:32 PM
Post #1 of 5 (1560 views)
Shortcut

Chattanooga to S.L.C. What a change!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I've been in salt lake city for almost a month and have'nt put my harness on once. I'm in desperate need of a partner. I'd prefer someone with SLC experience ,but I'm not picky. I'll climb sport, trad, boulder, hell I'll even hang out all day and toprope if thats what I have to do to get my fix. I'll lead most trad 5.9 and under, and will follow anything into mid 5.11. I do enjoy the easy and moderate stuff though. I've never done much dedicated aid, but I'm all about learning if anyone wants to lead it. So I'll climb almost anything you want to.I'm available almost 24/seven, I have a car and I live at the U of U. I can feel my forearms wasting away. HELP!

Partner sauron

Jun 12, 2002, 3:42 PM
Post #2 of 5 (1560 views)
Shortcut

Chattanooga to S.L.C. What a change! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

You missed out on 45-50 climbers being all over LCC and BCC most of last week..

bummer

- d.

rock_diva

Jun 13, 2002, 3:29 AM
Post #3 of 5 (1560 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm going to be in the SLC area June 27th until sometime in July and would love to climb! Unfortunately I don't know the area at all. I climb sport and trad, but as far as leading trad... I'm just beginning that. I can follow up most anything though. I'm free all day (weekdays).

jstarrboy

Jun 13, 2002, 5:02 AM
Post #4 of 5 (1560 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hey what's up. i'm also in need of a partner. i climb sport in the 10 range and am new to trad. mostly some 8's. when i'm in town my schedule is way open. email me www.jstarrboy@hotmail.com

sillymnkee

Jun 15, 2002, 4:30 AM
Post #5 of 5 (1560 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm moving out to Salt Lake City at the beginning of July and need to find some partners. I'm moving from Michigan so my outdoor experience is pretty limited. I've climbed in the low 10s but I've taken a few months off so I need to get back into that form. I also haven't been taught to lead but I'm ready to start learning.

I've already got my apartment lined up and will be living right near the base of LCC but I don't mind exploring other climbing areas. If any of you are interested, drop me a line pwierzbi@umich.edu.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook