http://www.wiggaz.com/pics/thugcore.jpg

usmc_2tothetop

Feb 9, 2005, 5:23 PM
Post #28 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Re: Katie Brown I think I love you. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

yea I didn't see the craigslist post. It was deleted.

See now if I did happen to climb where she climbed maybe I would say something. Or like said...offer a spot. The only climbing I would talk to her about is maybe advice on a problem at hand, like the crux or something. Other than that I'm sure she gets hassled enough about her climbing and "oh I think your awesome" and what not.

Anyways it would just be cool to climb with her. She has quite the passion for it and you can see that in the way she talks about it in The Pilgramage.

Partner j_ung

Feb 9, 2005, 7:53 PM
Post #29 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I just bumped this to get it out from under the Anal Sex thread. :lol: :lol:

prest_one

Feb 9, 2005, 10:01 PM
Post #30 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Most guys LOVE someone they actually know and cherish, not some celebrity personality they hero worship from afar.

But hey, whatever works for you.

Hope it's not Selena, take 2.

Dude are you still pissed about what happened. This guy wrote me on here and wanted to go climb saying he was a girl so i was like ok. He said that he would be in Colorado for a couple of days and really wanted to climb bad. Anyways when we finally met up she turned out to be a he, and i was like ok whatever i still want to climb but it weirded me out. Anyways climbing was cool until he started flirting with me and, i couldnt take it and grabbed my gear and left. Dude just be your self you dont have to act a certain way on here to impress anybody, and if your gay then just be gay, tell people that, you'll find another gay guy somewhere thats into what your into. Or hey join one of those gay sites (that im sure are out there) im sure you could find a friend on there.

blowboarder

Feb 9, 2005, 10:46 PM
Post #31 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Most guys LOVE someone they actually know and cherish, not some celebrity personality they hero worship from afar.

But hey, whatever works for you.

Hope it's not Selena, take 2.

Dude are you still pissed about what happened. This guy wrote me on here and wanted to go climb saying he was a girl so i was like ok. He said that he would be in Colorado for a couple of days and really wanted to climb bad. Anyways when we finally met up she turned out to be a he, and i was like ok whatever i still want to climb but it weirded me out. Anyways climbing was cool until he started flirting with me and, i couldnt take it and grabbed my gear and left. Dude just be your self you dont have to act a certain way on here to impress anybody, and if your gay then just be gay, tell people that, you'll find another gay guy somewhere thats into what your into. Or hey join one of those gay sites (that im sure are out there) im sure you could find a friend on there.

WHOAH!!!!

If I were Katie Brown, right now I'd be starting to be very concerned.

So, tell me twisted_one, where did this climbing event we shared take place? Other than your inner dimensia, anyways.

I think it's time for you to quit skipping your meds, buddy. And might be time to check back into that hotel with tight nightshirts and 24 hour roomservice.

Scary.

napoleon_in_rags

Feb 10, 2005, 1:31 AM
Post #32 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Re: epic_ed moved this thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
How old is she??? 14!? :shock:

Maybe! :shock:

Hey, It's legal in Turkey!!!

napoleon_in_rags

Feb 10, 2005, 1:38 AM
Post #33 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I wonder if Katie is actually a member of RC.com? You will know if the next time you show up at the gym, she has a big guy named "knuckles" standing next to her.

Partner one900johnnyk

Feb 10, 2005, 2:18 AM
Post #34 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

and i wonder if you'll ever realize how ridiculously stupid your signature is.....

prest_one

Feb 10, 2005, 3:24 AM
Post #35 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

WHOAH!!!!

So, tell me twisted_one, where did this climbing event we shared take place? Other than your inner dimensia, anyways.

I think it's time for you to quit skipping your meds, buddy. And might be time to check back into that hotel with tight nightshirts and 24 hour roomservice.

Scary.

Alright dude play it off as if it didnt happen, me and you both know the truth. Oh and hey could you stop threatning me through emails.

blowboarder

Feb 10, 2005, 11:47 AM
Post #36 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

WHOAH!!!!

Scary.

Alright dude play it off as if it didnt happen, me and you both know the truth. Oh and hey could you stop threatning me through emails.

Whacko,

I grow tired of your lame game.

Put up or shut up time.

Post these "emails" so all can see how legit you aren't.

NOTE TO TWEAKER: Admin's here have access to all email records so just making up some BS will only further your incredible lameness.

And if you think you're trolling me, careful, I'll spin this shit around so fast on you you'll think your Doctor switched all your meds with those of your cellmate, Bigfoot.

Looking forward to whatever retardity your ape brain conjures next.

BTW, how's Katie? Still following her home from the bus stop? Got that down-to-the-minute-timeline of her activities from the last two months finished yet?

Denial, not just a river in Egypt.

Where's my fuct up shit emoticon when I need it?

Partner one900johnnyk

Feb 10, 2005, 1:07 PM
Post #37 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

man this thread was so awesome until just now....

blowboarder

Feb 10, 2005, 1:13 PM
Post #38 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sorry to ruin it for you. Perhaps you should start a new thread of your own and we'll try to re-create that warm fuzzy feeling for you.

usmc_2tothetop

Feb 10, 2005, 1:36 PM
Post #39 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Blow, could this be what he tried with Katie

...oh yea Jay-Z Sig....Lame

blowboarder

Feb 10, 2005, 1:45 PM
Post #40 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

We'll know if a spate of hero-worshipping "I love Blowboarder" threads start popping up around the net.
:lol:

prest_one

Feb 10, 2005, 3:56 PM
Post #41 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

Blow, I got it now you already did find a gay lover. You blow while the jarhead lays back and enjoys. Oh and "2gaystothetop" were you really in the Marines? If you were I bet you were kicked out early, or beatin up for having to many gay friends like "Blow". Sorry to pick on your lover "Marine Corps" but the truth is the truth, im not gay and he couldnt accept that. Hey blowjobboarder on a good note, at least your a little more mature, now your not pretending to be something your not (a chick) and finally accepting the fact that your a homo. By the way Blow dont try and be coy, you know the emails on here can be traced on here and not through a regular email provider, and thats why you sent the threats to my regular email adress.

dookie

Feb 10, 2005, 4:03 PM
Post #42 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

oh lordie. :roll:

prest_one

Feb 10, 2005, 4:03 PM
Post #43 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh by the way im done, now its time to show how mature I am (and your not). Done with these kiddie games, I have climbing to do. You go back to the closet and ill go back to the real world, something we know you couldn't handle (you would get beat up to much). Im done with this post.

blowboarder

Feb 10, 2005, 4:10 PM
Post #44 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Blow, I got it now you already did find a gay lover. You blow while the jarhead lays back and enjoys. Oh and "2gaystothetop" were you really in the Marines? If you were I bet you were kicked out early, or beatin up for having to many gay friends like "Blow". Sorry to pick on your lover "Marine Corps" but the truth is the truth, im not gay and he couldnt accept that. Hey blowjobboarder on a good note, at least your a little more mature, now your not pretending to be something your not (a chick) and finally accepting the fact that your a homo. By the way Blow dont try and be coy, you know the emails on here can be traced on here and not through a regular email provider, and thats why you sent the threats to my regular email adress.

So post them up then. It's not too hard to copy paste emails, show the world you're not really a deranged bipolar stalker tweaker and that I'm really gay.

I'm waiting.....

While we wait, how many extra turns in the barrel did you volunteer for while "In the Navy"?

I'd bet that's a fabrication as well and you're really the sailor from "The Village People".

How's Katie?

Still waiting...

blowboarder

Feb 10, 2005, 4:12 PM
Post #45 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
ill go back to the real world

Katie Brown, be afraid, be very afraid.

usmc_2tothetop

Feb 10, 2005, 4:14 PM
Post #46 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Whaohohoh. haha jeez. I really stirred something up here.

uuum yea I'm some gay lover who has a secret relationship with Blowb.

Gosh I'm really upset about your insults. What will people think of me now. You are a master at story telling. Why don't you tell me why you are really mad at me. Or hek wait till I move out there in 5 weeks and you can yell at me all you want.

You in no way stated why you were mad or why you gave that reaction. You just made a story to satisfy yourself. Like name calling. Use some intelligence and state your point. Maybe you really are a jarhead. And in no way shape or form is your next post more mature than your last.

Partner j_ung

Feb 10, 2005, 4:15 PM
Post #47 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hmmm... regarding email stalking... do I believe the guy who started a Katie-Brown-I-love-you thread or the guy who called him out on it?

iltripp

Feb 10, 2005, 4:45 PM
Post #48 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Did Dr. Kodos ever invent a Deranged Internet Stalker award?

What about a Celebrity Climber Obsession award?

On that note, maybe prest_one is dr. kodos... :roll:

blowboarder

Feb 10, 2005, 4:52 PM
Post #49 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Did Dr. Kodos ever invent a Deranged Internet Stalker award?

What about a Celebrity Climber Obsession award?

On that note, maybe prest_one is dr. kodos... :roll:

I considered that for a while as I was informed he would be coming out in drag to fuck with me, but a couple points say no.

1-The now removed craigslist post with photo (Definately not the Doc)

2-obsessed_one is not nearly eloquent enough to be the Doc. I've witnessed many of his aliases and his longwindedness and $12 vocabulary is always a dead giveaway.

You never know tho, I just hope we don't read about ole boy in the police blotter anytime soon.

usmc_2tothetop

Feb 10, 2005, 5:46 PM
Post #50 of 80 (1950 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Yea the vocab was lacking.

The guy left his own thread.

For the record. I'm no longer in the Corps. Asthma as a child did not go well with them. I was removed from Boot Camp. But I got what I wanted. The training was all I wanted. The only thing that disappointed me was who they made Guide after I left.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook