Designed for ease of use on difficult terrain, this free-standing, 5-pole, rectangular dome expedition tent features our exoskeleton frame with super tough carabiners. The tent body is attached inside a wrap-around shell (so that snow canít blow between the fly and the tent). The double-wall tent can be pitched in one operation, or the shell can be set up separately. 3000mm coating on floor.
- Narrow footprint makes it easy to pitch in tight spots
- Stake down loops large enough to hold gas cylinders
- All seams factory sealed
- Frame equipped with durable extreme cold weather shock cords
- Permeable tent canopy minimizes condensation, prevents ice buildup
- Drop down twin-track doors front and rear on tent body
- 13mm 7000 series anodized aluminum shock-corded frame
- Locking variable position post and grommet assembly
- Front and rear vestibule zipper covers provide extra moisture barrier.
- Front vestibule
has circular roll-down opening, while rear vestibule comes to a single
pull-out point with "Y" webbing, allowing vestibule to roll open to
- Six elastic edge storage pockets sewn in, one gear loft, seven clothesline rings