At just 2 pounds, the Kelty Light Year 25 sleeping bag is the perfect bag for lightweight trips from May to October. This bag is so light weight and compact that it stuffs down smaller than a 2 liter soda bottle! Kelty combined a half-length side zipper with a 13" zipper in the toe box to save weight without decreasing the bags ventilation. You won't find a better 3-season sleeping bag at any price.
Select Color/Size: Select optionsLong ($159.95)Regular ($149.95) Item Number: KEL0046
Features of Kelty Light Year Sleeping Bag - 25 Degree Down:
Material: (shell) Nylon diamond ripstop, (lining) Silky nylon taffeta
Insulation: 650 fill down insulation
Draft Collar: Yes
Max User Height: [Reg] 6', [Lng] 6'6"
Dimensions: Length/Girth- [Reg] 80/62", [Lng] 86/66"
Stuff Size: 6 x 12"
Weight: [Reg] 2lb, [Lng] 2lb 3oz
Recommended Use: Superlight moderately cold weather backpacking
A super-lightweight bag for minimalist summer travel or hut trips.
- Durable Teflon water repellant finish
- Straight box baffle construction
- Hip-length, two-way locking zipper
- Hip-length zipper draft tube keeps the cold out
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut eliminates cold spots
- Zippered foot vent allows ventilation
- FatMan and Ribbon drawcords
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Internal liner loops can secure Kelty liners
- Hang loops for drying