Backpacker Magazine says "The Solitaire is ideal for anyone who’s a little too claustrophobic for a bivy but doesn’t want the burden of a full-blown tent when hiking alone." It’s an extremely lightweight 3-season solo tent with an efficient tunnel design and a sturdy fiberglass shock-corded frame.
* Rod sleeves aid in set up and stability
* 8-ft. length fits a full size sleeping pad
* Convertible top fly offers the option of stargazing or provides complete weather protection
* 2 hoop bivy design creates compact fold size and efficient thermal shape for one person
* Floor & Fly: 1.9 oz. standard taffeta
* Roof and rear vent: 40D No-see-um netting
* 12.5" frame sections