those who need a little bit more, the Helix Ziplock Adjustable is a
superb, lightweight, fully adjustable, smart, comfortable and well
light legs of this harness give more freedom for those winter climbing
or just ’mixing it up’ a little more. In this multi-tasking era it’s
important to have an adaptable alternative to move quickly between
disciplines. Adjustable leg loops always help: giving the ’quick change
artist’ the licence they need but also allowing ’non standard’ body
shapes to buy a harness that fits first time.
Wild Country’s new Helix legs feature a new buckle and a
’floating threadback’ design which is easy and quick to adjust - even
with chilled digits!
The super strong, amazingly secure Ziplock is the result of
two years research to provide a buckle, which, much like putting on a
seatbelt, is the unnoticed essence of security, speed and safety.
Ziplock means no more danger from forgotten ’threadbacks’ whilst
speedy, secure ’instant cinch’ tightening also means that the loose
’nappy fit’ feeling becomes a thing of the past.
- Ziplock buckles for instant adjustment
- New ’Batwing’ waist belt gives support where it’s needed most
- Extended Fit Range features an increased overlap giving a better, more versatile fit
- New, modern, attractive design pattern inspired by nature
- Five coloured gear racks positioned for maximum accessibility
- 3 sigma belay loop is super-safe, marked and rated at 25 kN
- Single rear clip off legs
- Full strength rear tie in point/haul loop
- ’Floating’ leg loop design gives a quicker simpler fit
- Threadback buckle legs undo and redo quicker to aid dressing