• Utilizes a Cree 7090 XR-E LED with a life of 50,000 hours
• 5 Output Levels: 72 lumens (2.8hrs) -> 135 lumens (1hrs) -> 12 lumens (21hrs) -> Strobe -> SOS
• Digitally Regulated for Constant Brightness
• Uses one CR123A battery (not included)
• 7.1cm (L) x 2.1cm (D) ( or 2.8 in (L) x 0.8 in (D) )
• Made of aircraft grade aluminum
• Durable Type III hard anodized finish
• 27-gram (or 1.0 oz) weight (excluding batteries)
• Water-resistant (dunkable)
• Toughened ultra clear glass lens with AR coating
• Reliable twist switch
• Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
• Battery not included
• Includes a holster, a lobster claw, and a spare o-ring
Turn the head of the flashlight clockwise to turn on the flashlight. A counter clockwise turn will then switch it off. To toggle between brightness levels, turn the light on, and then turn it off. Within 1.5 seconds after being turned off, twist the head on again and it will be switched to the next brightness level. Just do the same thing to switch it to the third stage and so forth. Keep the light off for over 1.5 seconds, and the light will turn completely off, and the regulative circuit will be restored.
• Please do not disassemble the sealed part in the head of the flashlight by yourself, doing so will void our warrantee.
• Please put the battery's anode side towards the light's head. Reverse polarity may damage the circuit.
Limited lifetime warranty. Repair is free, but the cost of parts will be charged.