superior functionality centers around a lightweight, self-contained design
that has been developed and tested by mountaineers and adventurers under
severe conditions. Five key components come together intuitively to meet
all your outdoor cooking needs.
• FluxRing™ technology directs heat into your food, rather than into the air as waste
• Lightweight burner with piezo electric igniter is housed in a wind-protective shroud and adjusts for low simmer to high boil
• Hard-anodized aluminum cooking cup with lid and drinking spout provides optimal heat transfer and is perfect for hot drinks, soups, freeze-dried foods, and pasta
• Cooking cup can hold one quart of water, but is designed to boil only 2 cups (16 fluid ounces) at a time
• Compact 7-ounce (3.5-fuid-ounce) propane/isobutane canister (sold separately) stows away in cooking cup when not in use; boils up to 12 liters
• Neoprene sleeve allows you to grip the cup while it insulates the contents to speed up boiling time
See the Product Webpage for more info.