Al last, the real deal!
The Tornado is a true hybrid that sets new standards in fit, build quality and performance. Combining a deft, subtle feel with a surefootedness and solidity that gives total confidence the Tornado offers a combination of climability and comfort that has to be felt to be believed.
With a reassuring build and definitive rockshoe feel at the toe, Tornado has a lower volume forefoot and less asymmetry and extra protection via our extendet randing - perfect for cracks or descents. At the heel the attention to detail is no less complete but is more comfort orientated, with a trainer feel and fit giving cushioning and protection second to none and a style adapted from "adventure" race shoe designs!! The art in the Tornado is the combination of these two parts to form a consistent whole. Red Chili achieved this by utilising a sewn in tongue and unique "quicklace/garage" system. This has the fast adjustment and comfort of a trainer with the solid, supportive "locked-in" fit required by a rockshoe. Finished off with a dot sole for top traction in a variety of conditions and extra rubber on the heel for support and descents, the Tornado adapts to the widest range of challenges and grades.
- First true performance hybrid
- Unique "Quicklase/Garage" system
- Top build quality for ultimate longevity
- Full cushioned heel
- Full stability heel cup
- "Trainer style" upper heel comfort and support
- Dot sole heel for extra traction
- Variegated rand for forefoot protection
- Superb vibrant colours
- Broad low profile lasting for easy fit
- 1,8mm pre-stretched leather
- Sizes Uk 3-12 inkluding half sizes