Skip to Content

Clamper V8?

Clamper V8?

I think this is called the clamper, it's just to the right of mighty mouse.

Rating: 12345   Go Login to rate this photo.   |   Votes: 3   |   Comment: 1   |   Viewed: 700

Twitter  Facebook  StumbleUpon  Delicious  Digg  Reddit  Technorati

Add to Album

Rock Climbing Photo Location Photo Location: North_America: United_States: North_Carolina: Western: Grandmother_Boulders: Mighty_Mouse_Boulder

Add a Comment