What you need in Bleau.
- A crashpad, though we had only one for a group of ten : we tried what we were sure to top out and we had to storm our brains a few times (I'll remember the Blue #3 of the 95.2 for a long time, with its endless runout on slopers, 15 feet high, the last problem of the weekend, with a spotter as tired as I was, and no pad).
- One good spotter or more... Or the emergency number (dial 15 and here they are!).
- A doormat : two models are shown here, one very small! Especially after rainy days, the sandy soil can be a little bit sticky, and you will loose all your adherence.
- Some chalk, some brushes of different sizes, bound on a long stick to brush the highest "holds" of the problem. DOn't forget to brush the foot holds at the bottom, it can be extremely useful!
- Some ppl use a piece of thin close in which some chalk is wrapped, and they hit against the holds... I'm not sure it's really useful... We had an argument about this with my friends and we don't all think the same.
- A strong brain (not shown here.
|Photo Location:||Europe: France: 01-_Paris_and_surroundings__Bleau_: Bleau___an_overview__do_not_add_routes_here_|