a question of vocabulary...
I would like to have the english names of the different kind of holds seen on this beautiful (!) drawing.
1) a round hold for the whole hand.
2) the part above the roof where you have to do a pull up.
3) a flat but slopy hold.
4) an "undercling"?
5) a pocket?
6) a small hold for 1 phalanx (a crimp?) 7)
8) very small holds for the toes.
9) a slab, but with many bumps.
10) a vertical hold you can take with the thumb on one side and the other fingers on the other side.
11) a vertical hold you take with all the fingers but the thumb (which lies above te other ones).
12) a flat hold for 2 or 3 phalanx.
Created by Thomas Ribière with the fabulous Paint softwear...;)
|Photo Location:||No Location Information|