Average Rating : 0.00 out of 5
Route sequence (left to right): 4
Route Summary | Ascent Notes (0)
Stephan Scherzinger / Dan MacNish (July/August 2012)
12 quickdraws and 2 longer runners.
Definetly "THE LINE" to do!
1. (7) Slab climbing beyond a small pumpy lip.
2. (7) Short crack climbing and stemming on steep terrain.
3. (6) Undercling crack traversing left, then face climbing.
4. (6) Sharp pockets followed by a friction traverse.
5. (6-) Heading left onto the nose up Tufa-like holds.
6. (5+) A longer pitch of exposure and nice view into the valley below.
Pitches 2 & 3 can be combined!
Submitted by: Alpinman on 2012-08-28
Last Modified: 2012-10-22
Route ID: 112358