||Distance: (from Rexburg, Idaho) 43 ish miles
Travel Time: (from Rexburg, Idaho) About 30-40 minutes
1. Go East on HWY 33 (towards Driggs) Pass Green Canyon (link)
2. Before you enter Tetonia you’ll see a gravel road on the left. It’ cuts back… (before the road you’ll see a sign on the right that says something like “BYU-I Badger Creek”
3. Get on this gravel road and don’t turn stay straight It will stay straight for a 2 or 3 miles
4. Finally, you’ll come to some trees, the actually Badger Creek Bridge (very small) and a “T” in the road. Go Right at the “T”.
5. Go down a mile or two and look up to at the hill to your left. You’ll see the boulders. If you haven’t keep driving and keep your eyes on the hill on the left side as you drive. You’ll see them.
6. Park off the road so there is no accidents
7. The trail head can be found at the far end of the boulders (where another dirt road is on the left