Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 3966 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 ... 4131 Next page Last page  View All


granite_grrl


Apr 29, 2013, 4:44 PM
Post #99226 of 103268 (1323 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14773

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In the end I'm glad I didn't go to the Gunks. I was actually sicker than I thought. Pretended to climb on Saturday, but it was pretty sad. Sunday I felt a bit better. We ran for 15min and then came back and ran laps on the death board. My back and biceps are sore today.


camhead


Apr 29, 2013, 7:30 PM
Post #99227 of 103268 (1309 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20738

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
In the end I'm glad I didn't go to the Gunks. I was actually sicker than I thought. Pretended to climb on Saturday, but it was pretty sad. Sunday I felt a bit better. We ran for 15min and then came back and ran laps on the death board. My back and biceps are sore today.

At least yore strong enough to get the ptftw.


camhead


Apr 29, 2013, 7:34 PM
Post #99228 of 103268 (1307 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20738

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Good day today. Got up at 630am, just as teh dribble was rolling in from an all nighter at the lab.

Nailed my lecture. Made a great notfunny that only Doc will get. We were discussing the Turner Thesis, and while analyzing this quote, "So long as free land exists, the opportunity for a competency exists, and economic power secures political power," I made the quip, "Turner could not be more Jeffersonian here if he was sleeping with a 14 year old slave girl." ZING!

Rode bike to the gym. Went to the bar, rode bike home in the dark while buzzed. Good times.


dr_feelgood


Apr 29, 2013, 8:12 PM
Post #99229 of 103268 (1300 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25793

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Good day today. Got up at 630am, just as teh dribble was rolling in from an all nighter at the lab.

Nailed my lecture. Made a great notfunny that only Doc will get. We were discussing the Turner Thesis, and while analyzing this quote, "So long as free land exists, the opportunity for a competency exists, and economic power secures political power," I made the quip, "Turner could not be more Jeffersonian here if he was sleeping with a 14 year old slave girl." ZING!

Rode bike to the gym. Went to the bar, rode bike home in the dark while buzzed. Good times.
Credit where credit is due. That was funny.


carabiner96


Apr 29, 2013, 8:59 PM
Post #99230 of 103268 (1291 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Nothing like tracking our reno budget to make me finally learn how to do pivot tables! But does any one know how to add a second column that has a relation ship to the third? Such as
Data:

Apple Green $1 4 Grocery
Banana Yellow $2 6 Grocery

And I want a table that will be

Item Color Purchased From


and cut out the unnecessary. Right now I can only get the equivalent of item: color.


As it is, it looks like we will do the whole reno under 15k, which plus the purchase price of the house is 20K under what our 'max' was.

Though we won't do the whole 15k at once, we're starting with 11k and the rest will be new carpets, adding a wall, and redoing bathrooms. Unfortunately that will have to wait until we move in.


snoopy138


Apr 29, 2013, 9:12 PM
Post #99231 of 103268 (1288 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28777

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Nothing like tracking our reno budget to make me finally learn how to do pivot tables! But does any one know how to add a second column that has a relation ship to the third? Such as
Data:

Apple Green $1 4 Grocery
Banana Yellow $2 6 Grocery

And I want a table that will be

Item Color Purchased From


and cut out the unnecessary. Right now I can only get the equivalent of item: color.


As it is, it looks like we will do the whole reno under 15k, which plus the purchase price of the house is 20K under what our 'max' was.

Though we won't do the whole 15k at once, we're starting with 11k and the rest will be new carpets, adding a wall, and redoing bathrooms. Unfortunately that will have to wait until we move in.

guard yore b00bs.


camhead


Apr 30, 2013, 2:56 AM
Post #99232 of 103268 (1276 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20738

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Nothing like tracking our reno budget to make me finally learn how to do pivot tables! But does any one know how to add a second column that has a relation ship to the third? Such as
Data:

Apple Green $1 4 Grocery
Banana Yellow $2 6 Grocery

And I want a table that will be

Item Color Purchased From


and cut out the unnecessary. Right now I can only get the equivalent of item: color.


As it is, it looks like we will do the whole reno under 15k, which plus the purchase price of the house is 20K under what our 'max' was.

Though we won't do the whole 15k at once, we're starting with 11k and the rest will be new carpets, adding a wall, and redoing bathrooms. Unfortunately that will have to wait until we move in.

I just finished the crackwhore bathroom in the catpee basement, too. It looks pretty nice, but you could still break a syringe by dropping it on the tile.


camhead


Apr 30, 2013, 2:57 AM
Post #99233 of 103268 (1276 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20738

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Also, up at 5:20am for morning bike ride. And I cannot find my bike shorts anywhere. I actually think I may have left them, sweaty and dirty, at the climbing gym's bathroom this past weekend. I hope I didn't.


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 30, 2013, 4:13 AM
Post #99234 of 103268 (1269 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5662

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Nothing like tracking our reno budget to make me finally learn how to do pivot tables! But does any one know how to add a second column that has a relation ship to the third? Such as
Data:

Apple Green $1 4 Grocery
Banana Yellow $2 6 Grocery

And I want a table that will be

Item Color Purchased From


and cut out the unnecessary. Right now I can only get the equivalent of item: color.

.

I feel like I might be able to help, but I don't understand what you need there. Smile

Why can't you just hide the columns that you don't want?

Or do you want to condense it all into one column?


granite_grrl


Apr 30, 2013, 4:50 AM
Post #99235 of 103268 (1266 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14773

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
In the end I'm glad I didn't go to the Gunks. I was actually sicker than I thought. Pretended to climb on Saturday, but it was pretty sad. Sunday I felt a bit better. We ran for 15min and then came back and ran laps on the death board. My back and biceps are sore today.

At least yore strong enough to get the ptftw.

whoo!

Went running yesterday night. My knee didn't hurt (started having some IT band issues lately).

Bike ride then pot luck tonight. I struggled with what to bring, but decided to toss a bunch of veggies that I needed to use up together and mix it in with Quinoa. It turned out okay.


granite_grrl


Apr 30, 2013, 5:12 AM
Post #99236 of 103268 (1265 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14773

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Also, up at 5:20am for morning bike ride. And I cannot find my bike shorts anywhere. I actually think I may have left them, sweaty and dirty, at the climbing gym's bathroom this past weekend. I hope I didn't.

Nasty


camhead


Apr 30, 2013, 5:53 AM
Post #99237 of 103268 (1261 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20738

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Also, up at 5:20am for morning bike ride. And I cannot find my bike shorts anywhere. I actually think I may have left them, sweaty and dirty, at the climbing gym's bathroom this past weekend. I hope I didn't.

Nasty


I did. Unsure


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 30, 2013, 6:57 AM
Post #99238 of 103268 (1252 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5662

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Also, up at 5:20am for morning bike ride. And I cannot find my bike shorts anywhere. I actually think I may have left them, sweaty and dirty, at the climbing gym's bathroom this past weekend. I hope I didn't.

Nasty


I did. Unsure

Did T.'s new girlfriend find them? Tongue


camhead


Apr 30, 2013, 7:47 AM
Post #99239 of 103268 (1246 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20738

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Also, up at 5:20am for morning bike ride. And I cannot find my bike shorts anywhere. I actually think I may have left them, sweaty and dirty, at the climbing gym's bathroom this past weekend. I hope I didn't.

Nasty


I did. Unsure

Did T.'s new girlfriend find them? Tongue

Oh... T does have a new girlfriend. Of course. May be worthy of grupe tawk.


dr_feelgood


Apr 30, 2013, 9:48 AM
Post #99240 of 103268 (1234 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25793

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
Also, up at 5:20am for morning bike ride. And I cannot find my bike shorts anywhere. I actually think I may have left them, sweaty and dirty, at the climbing gym's bathroom this past weekend. I hope I didn't.

Nasty


I did. Unsure

This should lead to a fun new rash!


dr_feelgood


Apr 30, 2013, 9:51 AM
Post #99241 of 103268 (1233 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25793

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Yesterday I got an email from a navy recruiter offering me a commission. I replied with "No. Stick your bullshit imperialism up your ass."
Got a reply this morning that said "You must be six years old. Good luck finding a job. Very Respectfully, Captain Grumpypants[name changed to protect the douchebag]"

I'm too jaded to continue this, but I figured it was worth sharing.


camhead


Apr 30, 2013, 10:59 AM
Post #99242 of 103268 (1222 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20738

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Yesterday I got an email from a navy recruiter offering me a commission. I replied with "No. Stick your bullshit imperialism up your ass."
Got a reply this morning that said "You must be six years old. Good luck finding a job. Very Respectfully, Captain Grumpypants[name changed to protect the douchebag]"

I'm too jaded to continue this, but I figured it was worth sharing.

From what I've heard Navy types like things getting shoved up their asses, even imperialism. Not that there's anything wrong with that.


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 30, 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #99243 of 103268 (1222 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5662

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
Yesterday I got an email from a navy recruiter offering me a commission. I replied with "No. Stick your bullshit imperialism up your ass."
Got a reply this morning that said "You must be six years old. Good luck finding a job. Very Respectfully, Captain Grumpypants[name changed to protect the douchebag]"

I'm too jaded to continue this, but I figured it was worth sharing.

Don't be so caustic, it is bad for your stomach. I am tempted to offer you goat milk. (supposedly really good for little 6yo tummies)


dr_feelgood


Apr 30, 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #99244 of 103268 (1218 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25793

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Yesterday I got an email from a navy recruiter offering me a commission. I replied with "No. Stick your bullshit imperialism up your ass."
Got a reply this morning that said "You must be six years old. Good luck finding a job. Very Respectfully, Captain Grumpypants[name changed to protect the douchebag]"

I'm too jaded to continue this, but I figured it was worth sharing.

From what I've heard Navy types like things getting shoved up their asses, even imperialism. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Especially now that DADT has been repealed.


dr_feelgood


Apr 30, 2013, 11:17 AM
Post #99245 of 103268 (1217 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25793

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Yesterday I got an email from a navy recruiter offering me a commission. I replied with "No. Stick your bullshit imperialism up your ass."
Got a reply this morning that said "You must be six years old. Good luck finding a job. Very Respectfully, Captain Grumpypants[name changed to protect the douchebag]"

I'm too jaded to continue this, but I figured it was worth sharing.

Don't be so caustic, it is bad for your stomach. I am tempted to offer you goat milk. (supposedly really good for little 6yo tummies)

If anyone has a right to be caustic, I think it is me.


carabiner96


Apr 30, 2013, 11:41 AM
Post #99246 of 103268 (1213 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12538

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Clam, I'm laying tile in all three of our baths. Any tips? Did you lay right over linoleum? I know at least one had water damage so ill have to tear out subfloor trying to decide if I want subfloor+ concrete board or just subfloor.


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 30, 2013, 11:57 AM
Post #99247 of 103268 (1209 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5662

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Yesterday I got an email from a navy recruiter offering me a commission. I replied with "No. Stick your bullshit imperialism up your ass."
Got a reply this morning that said "You must be six years old. Good luck finding a job. Very Respectfully, Captain Grumpypants[name changed to protect the douchebag]"

I'm too jaded to continue this, but I figured it was worth sharing.

Don't be so caustic, it is bad for your stomach. I am tempted to offer you goat milk. (supposedly really good for little 6yo tummies)

If anyone has a right to be caustic, I think it is me.

I thought jack had a monopoly on it


dr_feelgood


Apr 30, 2013, 12:03 PM
Post #99248 of 103268 (1206 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25793

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Yesterday I got an email from a navy recruiter offering me a commission. I replied with "No. Stick your bullshit imperialism up your ass."
Got a reply this morning that said "You must be six years old. Good luck finding a job. Very Respectfully, Captain Grumpypants[name changed to protect the douchebag]"

I'm too jaded to continue this, but I figured it was worth sharing.

Don't be so caustic, it is bad for your stomach. I am tempted to offer you goat milk. (supposedly really good for little 6yo tummies)

If anyone has a right to be caustic, I think it is me.

I thought jack had a monopoly on it

Obviously, yore gnu here.


drivel


Apr 30, 2013, 12:19 PM
Post #99249 of 103268 (1194 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Clam, I'm laying tile in all three of our baths. Any tips? Did you lay right over linoleum? I know at least one had water damage so ill have to tear out subfloor trying to decide if I want subfloor+ concrete board or just subfloor.

catpee floor, after ripping up the carpet, was just concrete. clikker should post photos in grupe once he gets the threshold tiles laid. the formly crackwhore bathroom looks impressively respectable now.


granite_grrl


Apr 30, 2013, 12:29 PM
Post #99250 of 103268 (1190 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14773

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Clam, I'm laying tile in all three of our baths. Any tips? Did you lay right over linoleum? I know at least one had water damage so ill have to tear out subfloor trying to decide if I want subfloor+ concrete board or just subfloor.

I think Nathan used concrete board in our house.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3966 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 ... 4131 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook