RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

auxkin

Oct 18, 2006, 8:19 PM
Post #1 of 2 (509 views)
Shortcut

Yosemite Next Week
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey,

I´m living in San Diego for a couple of months and I´m going in a trip to different places in California. We are planning to be in the Valley Tuesday, Wednesday next week, but isn´t a sure thing, it depends on the weather and our limited time. Is someone gonna be in the Valley next week who I can contact with to climb one of these days? It´s my first time in Yosemite, so I would like to climb one of the easy classical routes, like Snake Dike, Nutcracker, After Six, or something like that. Something to have fun for one day and enjoy the views.

I´m from Spain and a very easy-going guy. I´ve been climbing in Tahquitz and other San Diego local areas for now in California, but I´ve been climbing the last 7-8 years in my country. I can lead 5.9 and low 5.10 trad. I´m only carrying shoes, harness and a very small rack. I know that I´m askin for too many things, but if someone is interested...

bafiesta

Oct 19, 2006, 8:45 PM
Post #2 of 2 (509 views)
Shortcut

Re: Yosemite Next Week OCt 23rd -26 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am planning on being in Yosemite next week. Doing one of the classic routes like Nutcracker or after six would be great.
I lead pitch 1 and 3 on Nutcracker, before my partner took a lead fall on pitch 4 and the third climber was getting cold when they decided they would prefer to rapel down rather than continue. I would love to finish the route.

I will be driving in from the Bay Area (Mt. View). If you want to meet up in Yosemite or if anyone else wants to drive up around Monday, let me know. My email is bafiesta@gmail.com

Brian

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook