RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Events & Gatherings

Premier Sponsor:

onbelay007

Dec 8, 2006, 2:24 AM
Post #1 of 2 (489 views)
Shortcut

Festiglace du Quebec
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

So last year was dismal ice season for me and my climbing buddies. So we've decided we want to go to Festiglace du Quebec this year. I must say that I haven't heard much about it on this site but it seems to draw a rather large crowd. Anybody else thinking about going?

Also, we're roadtripping from Chicago and hope to hit quite a few ice climbs so we're looking for some info on places to climb in Quebec. I know there are tons but I'm having trouble researching them. There is a book out called "Guide des Cascades de Glaces et Voies Mixtes du Québec" which should be a pretty darn good resource but I just can't find the bloody thing. I need it well in advance because it's written in French; je parle un peu francais.

tallnik

Dec 21, 2006, 2:22 AM
Post #2 of 2 (474 views)
Shortcut

Re: [onbelay007] Festiglace du Quebec [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hit me with a pm if you're serious about wanting this book. we can work something out with cash/postage, and I'll mail you the book.

I might be interested in going to Festiglace this year. If you come up early, I could maybe recommend a few places to climb around Montreal and Quebec, and you'd be welcome to crash at my place

Nik

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook