RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bouldering

Premier Sponsor:

calii22

Mar 23, 2007, 5:27 PM
Post #1 of 3 (414 views)
Shortcut

new mexico and texas
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

[reply]Im flying into El paso solo april 5th renting a car and going to hueco and it would be cool to find a person near by that could show me around. Maybe some areas in texas and new mexico. Currently the last place i went was to bishop for 3 days aggggainn and was climbing constant V6 (flash most of times) and climbing V8s through out the day then 2 V9s as well. It would be chill to do a couple sport climbs to. If you know of some cool places with rateings like that that would be sweet. Im also looking at cool towns to live with a Rec. job scene. Going up to santa fe, taos, Las vegas (NM). any other ideas of what is a cool town around nm and tx? Im looking for a fun chill place to live come 7 months, the weather looks bomber and the scenery looks sweet. It would be great to have a companion to climb with to. doesnt matter how hard or easy. Anyway any information would be greatly appriciated, i found it kinda hard to rely on guides these days, i get confused haha.

calii22

Mar 23, 2007, 5:33 PM
Post #2 of 3 (411 views)
Shortcut

Re: [calii22] new mexico and texas [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh yeah i like to explore alot and put up new problems... soooo fun so that would be cool to do too if all those bad ass climbers ive heard about havent already deleloped everthing ha.
In reply to:

norm1057

Mar 23, 2007, 7:04 PM
Post #3 of 3 (386 views)
Shortcut

Re: [calii22] new mexico and texas [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If your in El Paso, Alamo is about 1 1/2 hr north. The climbing here at the Tunnel is pretty varied. I am not sure what the comparison to the V-scale is but the routes start at 5.8 and go up from there. I'm leaving town for a month about the time you'd be here, but if you were to show up on a weekend some of the locals are usually around. Good luck and take care.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Bouldering

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook