RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

pulleypopper

Sep 22, 2007, 4:39 AM
Post #1 of 5 (921 views)
Shortcut

Southeast Climbing Partner Wanted - Alive
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Well, Ive been settling in since I moved back to Georgia almost 9 months ago, and would like to get into some good climbing soon. I have the basic equipment for toprope, bouldering and sport, would like to learn some trad. from someone with some experience. I have been out climbing in a while, but would think I could honestly pull off a 5.9.

Im mellow, 27, and educated enough to know I dont know anything. Im a bartender by chance, and enjoy climbing for the puzzles, the sights, and the zen of it all.

(This post was edited by pulleypopper on Sep 22, 2007, 6:39 PM)

drunkenhighball

Sep 23, 2007, 2:56 PM
Post #2 of 5 (888 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pulleypopper] Southeast Climbing Partner Wanted - Alive [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I just back to ATL about a month ago from an extended vacation in Montana. I'm always looking for partners. However, my experience with ropes is SEVERELY limited (pretty much just top roping). I mostly boulder, but I would like to expand my experiences. If you are a patient individual that doesn't mind explaing some stuff then I would be more than happy to buy gas and beer.

pulleypopper

Sep 25, 2007, 2:23 AM
Post #3 of 5 (847 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drunkenhighball] Southeast Climbing Partner Wanted - Alive [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Cool, as long as its good beer, and your not really drunk when your highballin, I deal with enough drunks at work.

When are you available?

drunkenhighball

Sep 25, 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #4 of 5 (830 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pulleypopper] Southeast Climbing Partner Wanted - Alive [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

haha!!! I don't drink (or highball for that matter) as much as my screen name might imply. I just thought it was clever. Anyway, my schedule varies, but I usually am available on either Sat. and Sun. (except for this weekend, unfortunately) , and sometimes on Tue. and Thur. But it wouldn't be difficult for me to get days off from work as long as I know a week or week and a half ahead of time. Let's set something up. I'll shoot you a message with my info.

adrenaline_climber

Dec 3, 2007, 9:13 PM
Post #5 of 5 (674 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drunkenhighball] Southeast Climbing Partner Wanted - Alive [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

i could definately use some more partners i usually go out about every weekend and change it up form bouldering to leadingan want to start getting into trad. i live 30 minutes north of ATL and would definatley be down for all types of climbing. im 18 but not a young little prick or nething for the most part i hope.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook