RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

mjcon

Oct 22, 2002, 6:50 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1408 views)
Shortcut

looking for indoor/outdoor partner
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

Hey there,
I live in the Northwest burbs outside Chicago. I've been climbing for about 7 months and just love it! My current partner and I are going our separate ways (in a good way) and I'm not sure how much longer we'll be climbing together. I'm a newbie...he's not. Anyway, I usually go to Lifetime in Schaumburg on Tuesday's or Thursday's and then to VE on the weekends. I've been to Devil's Lake a few times and would like to get up there again, or anywhere else with in driving distance. Thanks!!

sigclimber

Oct 22, 2002, 9:00 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1408 views)
Shortcut

looking for indoor/outdoor partner [In reply to]
Report this Post

I live in Bloomington/Normal, IL and am also looking for a partner. If you or anyone else would ever like to climb at Upper Limits I would be more than happy to meet you there. I had a yearly pass and then took some time off and have recently purchased another pass. I've never been outside but am looking to get out soon. Hope to hear from someone!!

marthalouise

Oct 28, 2002, 7:12 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1408 views)
Shortcut

looking for indoor/outdoor partner [In reply to]
Report this Post

Hey, I'd love to join you any time before it gets too cold. I'm not super experienced -- I started this spring -- but I'm about a 5.9 climber and just starting to lead. Give me a shout at martina_louise@hotmail.com and let me know if you'd like to arrange a trip. Thanks, Martha.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook