RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Indoor Gyms

Premier Sponsor:

cbliss10

Sep 12, 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1637 views)
Shortcut

Pawcatuck RI gym rumors?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

So I've been hearing rumors of a gym opening in Pawcatuck RI for months now and no one I've met knows more than that. Can anyone confirm or give more info about this. I know of about 25 people at least that would love to hear this confirmed and I've only been in the area for about 4 months.

jakedatc

Sep 13, 2010, 12:55 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cbliss10] Pawcatuck RI gym rumors? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cbliss10 wrote:
So I've been hearing rumors of a gym opening in Pawcatuck RI for months now and no one I've met knows more than that. Can anyone confirm or give more info about this. I know of about 25 people at least that would love to hear this confirmed and I've only been in the area for about 4 months.

Don't think so. Carabiners has a new one being built in Fairfield CT go with their New Bedford gym.. RIRG has Lincoln,RI and Dedham,ma.. Central rock gym in Worcester and a new one going in Hadley,ma.

edge

Sep 13, 2010, 12:42 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1557 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jakedatc] Pawcatuck RI gym rumors? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jakedatc wrote:
cbliss10 wrote:

Don't think so. Carabiners has a new one being built in Fairfield CT go with their New Bedford gym..

Fairfield, CT has been up and running for about a month. It looks like they are trying to escape the reputation of the original Carabiners. Jake, we have a mutual acquaintance who works there. Wink

(This post was edited by edge on Sep 13, 2010, 12:43 PM)

matterunomama

Sep 13, 2010, 5:04 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1525 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] Pawcatuck RI gym rumors? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
jakedatc wrote:
cbliss10 wrote:

Don't think so. Carabiners has a new one being built in Fairfield CT go with their New Bedford gym..

Fairfield, CT has been up and running for about a month. It looks like they are trying to escape the reputation of the original Carabiners. Jake, we have a mutual acquaintance who works there. Wink

They are not escaping. I know quite a few people who went-once. The staff was very nice and enthusiastic; they are working with the gym and protocols that they were given.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Indoor Gyms

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook