RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

arostecrux

Aug 25, 2003, 4:36 AM
Post #1 of 1 (1046 views)
Shortcut

Northwest Arkansas Climbing Association
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello to all. The NACA is a new organization designed around one thing: Climbing in Arkansas. To those who know, Arkansas is a hidden gem that has plenty of opportunities to get strong and pull hard. Its just that well, we don't have any way of coming together as a community to push each other and support the sport in our area. That, my friends, might soon change.

Depending upon the response we recieve, the NACA could become a great organization where people in Arkansas, around Arkansas, and travelling to Arkansas can share their mutual passion for climbing. We are imagining a group of people who get together on a weekly or monthly basis to train together, learn about nutrition, do some yoga, and just hang out and enjoy our persuit of the rock.

So I am asking any of you out there who would be interested in: Driving directions in Arkansas -- Locations of excellent crags and boulders -- Climbing partners and local beta -- advice for gear and equipment in our area -- training -- bouldering -- traditional climbing -- sport climbing -- Local gear retailers -- and not to mention the great hospitality at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch -- etc.....to drop us a line and let us know who you are and how you are interested in climbing and climbing in Arkansas.

You are the climbing community. Its time we all started to act like one.

NACA email = soulusion@hotmail.com

Peace,

Andrew

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Big Wall and Aid Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook