Premier Sponsor:

_clarity

Mar 13, 2004, 7:47 PM
Post #1 of 3 (150 views)
Shortcut

Howard Stern
Report this Post
Can't Post

Don't know if this has been talked about, I AM too lazy to check.

This thing is one of the most important things happening right now. Howard Stern turned on Bush, and is getting booted, initially by clearchannel, which is Bush-Friendly.

On Friday he aired an hour of a mix of good freedom-type songs and recent speeches by both sides in the house. It was amazing. Personally, I listen before 7, which is before he get's his guests, which is when he's at his worse/funniest. Before seven and after ten he's all about news, making fun of celebreties(arty's Rush Limbaugh is wicked funny), and recently A NONSTOP TYRADE ABOUT HOW BUSH IS TAKING OUR FREEDOMS AWAY.

drkodos

Mar 14, 2004, 3:28 AM
Post #2 of 3 (150 views)
Shortcut

Re: Howard Stern [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Great call on the before 7 after ten dealio. I have found that to be the case as well.

His show has always been about political and social commentary, with three and hours of filler.

The new indecency fines are ridiculously scary because an individual would be apt to be fined for a call in comment on, let's say Larry King, or any other show. Of course, the new law will only be used as a political tool to nip at the heels of the undesirables.

Howard has often been the Boy That has Croed Wolf, and that hurts his credibilty, but this time he is spot on the money.

dynamic

Mar 14, 2004, 7:02 PM
Post #3 of 3 (150 views)
Shortcut

Re: Howard Stern [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

And a dipstick, as usual.

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me: