Premier Sponsor:

rocksinger

Feb 7, 2005, 5:59 PM
Post #1 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

'Troops out of Iraq' protest 19 March
Report this Post
Can't Post

Everyone in the Edinburgh (scotland) area (or further away, if u can be bothered getting here) come for a protest to get the troops out of Iraq.

Tell all ur freinds and get as many people to come as u can

3;00pm-3;30pmMeet at the tatoo plaza (the carparky thing outside edinburgh castle)
once enough people r there we will walk (march) down the royal mile to
the new scottish parliment

THIS IS A PEACEFUL PROTEST

hey, its a "free" country (we hope)

thanks

Partner tisar

Feb 7, 2005, 6:13 PM
Post #2 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Re: 'Troops out of Iraq' protest 19 March [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Even for me, who was strictly against this war, this would be the biggest BS of all. You can't bomb a country to its ground, write an invitation to all sick fundamental idiots in the world and then quit whistling the River Quai March and leave the mess to the shaken people.

As I told the kids in the kindergarden: You had fun playing, now clean up!

- Daniel

bumblie

Feb 7, 2005, 6:33 PM
Post #3 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Even for me, who was strictly against this war, this would be the biggest BS of all. You can't bomb a country to its ground, write an invitation to all sick fundamental idiots in the world and then quit whistling the River Quai March and leave the mess to the shaken people.

- Daniel

So, all citizens should walk lockstep with the policies of their leaders???

You're in Germany, right?

Partner melodicllama

Feb 7, 2005, 7:51 PM
Post #4 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

- Daniel

So, all citizens should walk lockstep with the policies of their leaders???

You're in Germany, right?

of course not!....except for Bush, who we should follow unquestioningly, because he is INFALLIBLE :roll:

bumblie

Feb 7, 2005, 7:53 PM
Post #5 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What are you talking about?

Context.

Partner melodicllama

Feb 7, 2005, 8:10 PM
Post #6 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

eh..your overall opinion i guess. i just thought your comment was funny considering your seemingly unwavering support of our commander in chief.

bumblie

Feb 7, 2005, 8:24 PM
Post #7 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
eh..your overall opinion i guess. i just thought your comment was funny considering your seemingly unwavering support of our commander in chief.

Unwavering support? Perhaps you could show a post where this is the case. A serious one, mind you. Not one of my obvious trolls. :wink:

Partner melodicllama

Feb 7, 2005, 9:19 PM
Post #8 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Unwavering support? Perhaps you could show a post where this is the case. A serious one, mind you. Not one of my obvious trolls. :wink:

b-b-b-b-but....you have no such posts!!

bonin_in_the_boneyard

Feb 7, 2005, 9:51 PM
Post #9 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

- Daniel

I have to agree. We broke it, now we gotta fix it. This is why the real Bush didn't depose Saddam, he knew his history.

What pisses me off the most about this war is that I STILL don't know why we're really there.

jpearl

Feb 8, 2005, 1:11 AM
Post #10 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Any chance there will also be a "Syria out of Lebanon" protest march as well, given the fact that the Ba'athist regime in Bhagdad was the same Ba'athist regime in Damascus currently stationing troops in in places like the Beka valley and Beirut, or is the fact that a Muslim Arab country illegaly occupies a Christian Arab country in violation of U.N. resolution 542 of little concern to the "anti-war" crowd.

sigh!

You may flame away.

:roll:

curt

Feb 8, 2005, 1:39 AM
Post #11 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Any chance there will also be a "Syria out of Lebanon" protest march as well, given the fact that the Ba'athist regime in Bhagdad was the same Ba'athist regime in Damascus currently stationing troops in in places like the Beka valley and Beirut, or is the fact that a Muslim Arab country illegaly occupies a Christian Arab country in violation of U.N. resolution 542 of little concern to the "anti-war" crowd.

sigh!

You may flame away.

Syria has to wait in line for their own damn turn. Iran is next--no cutting in line. Fair is fair.....

Curt

g
Deleted

Feb 8, 2005, 2:04 AM
Post #12 of 12 (575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

sigh!

You may flame away.

As always, I look to what my country is responsible for first.

We already have the CIA and special forces operating in both Syria and Iran, so I wouldn't count either out as the target of our next dumb invasion.

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook