RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

slavetogravity

Mar 21, 2005, 6:31 AM
Post #1 of 6 (1177 views)
Shortcut

BC Section is FUBAR.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

It was brought to my attention that the BC section, which I’m responsible for, looked “bloated” After a quick check to do some suggested fix ups. It became apparent that not only does the BC section look bloated, it looks like CRAP! All the text has been increased in size and the now the page format is all fucked up. I suspect this has everything to do with RC.com recent format regression.
So to who it may concern. One of two things have occurred here. 1. Someone has steamrolled my authority as BC’s area manager and screwed with the format of the BC title page (Not cool). Or 2. The recent recession in RC.com’s look and style has caused the BC section, and god knows how many other section to screw up. I’ll do my best at trying to fix this trespass but if scenario number 2 is correct, then this is just one more example of the screw up which was RC.com’s reformatting, and reason enough to change it back!

vegastradguy

Mar 21, 2005, 6:36 AM
Post #2 of 6 (1177 views)
Shortcut

Re: BC Section is FUBAR. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

thats odd...looks fine to me. maybe its either your browser or possibly page resolution....at any rate, i can see it fine and it looks normal to me.

pk

Mar 21, 2005, 6:41 AM
Post #3 of 6 (1177 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

It looks normal to me as well. When the changes to the site were made the database was the first section I checked was that. The route db hasn't changed at all from what I can see.

P.K.

jakedatc

Mar 21, 2005, 6:41 AM
Post #4 of 6 (1177 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

yep looks fine on Firefox for me too

slavetogravity

Mar 21, 2005, 6:47 AM
Post #5 of 6 (1177 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
It looks normal to me as well. When the changes to the site were made the database was the first section I checked was that. The route db hasn't changed at all from what I can see.

P.K.

Well that's just great... So as the area manager, what looks all screwed up to me, looks fine for you guys. I can then only imagine then, that what would look fine for me, would look screwed up for you......uhhhh... :x I Think I'm going to lay low for a while and not touch the BC section and hope these problems blow over.

Partner coldclimb

Mar 21, 2005, 7:02 AM
Post #6 of 6 (1177 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lol... I don't have a problem here either, in Firefox or IE. Try holding ctrl and scrolling your mousewheel to change the size that fonts are displayed in your browser and see if you can't correct it that way. BC looks fine here...

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook