Forums: Climbing Partners: US - South:
Climbing partner needed
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

okclimbermatt

Apr 23, 2005, 5:43 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1490 views)
Shortcut

Climbing partner needed  (North_America: United_States: Texas: West_Texas: Hueco_Tanks_State_Historic_Site: North_Mountain: Mushroom_Boulder)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I need a partner to climb with. I live in the Tulsa area but frequently climb in the Withita Mountains, Robber's Cave, and Chandler. I also sometimes climb in Arkansas at Horse Shoe Canyon Ranch. I would also be game for any other climbing area. I have good transportation and a pretty good amount of gear. (including an extra harness, and a few pair of extra shoes) I am down for any aspect of climbing (sport, trad, bouldering) but can't do much past 5.10. I am mainly looking to climb tuesday, wednesday, or thursday, but other days can be worked out. (I work friday, saturday, and sunday overnight) Contact me if you are intersted.

arrockie

Apr 25, 2005, 6:07 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1490 views)
Shortcut

Re: Climbing partner needed [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey matt, i'm currently living in Stillwater. I'd love to go climbing with you sometime after school gets out. I'll most likely be living in OKC or here in Stillwater during the summer. My parents live in Harrison, AR, which is pretty freaking close to HCR. I've been there a couple times; it's a cool place. I'm a relatively new climber, and def. can't climb anything over 5.10. I have most of the gear, minus a rope. So, if you don't mind taking a newbie climber out, i'd love to go. message me here, or on AIM: skydropsblue
Later man,
-kyle Jay./

thomasribiere

Apr 25, 2005, 2:37 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1490 views)
Shortcut

thomasribiere moved this thread [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

thomasribiere moved this thread from Regional Discussions to US - South.

grandledge

Apr 25, 2005, 4:57 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1490 views)
Shortcut

Re: Climbing partner needed [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Matt,

I live in Kansas and am interested in climbing in the Wichita Mountains. I am available on weekends, including next weekend. I have been climbing 8 years and cannot do anything over 5.10

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook