RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

equal_1

Jul 29, 2005, 4:49 AM
Post #1 of 2 (882 views)
Shortcut

Southern Il climbing Parnter wanted
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

hi all ,
im looking to find a few people to go climbing with ... i have been gonig to jackson falls for about 3 months now climbing alone and it isnt the easiest with out access to chains at top ... nor can i climb anything that has to be lead without a partner... i will be getting there at sun up on saturday july 30th , i climb until my arms cant pull me up the cliffs anymore.. some days that is 5pm some days it is noon after 6 hours of climbing the time after that is added bonus if you ask me ... i know this is short notice for this weekedn but i just found this website. i have been hooked on climbing everysince 3 months ago and have been climbing everyweekend since .... i have ropes harneses and gear needed to climb at jackson falls ... if you would like to hook up and climb some great walls and cracks please drop me a line,,,,,,, ..... all info for contacting me faster then email or posting would be yahoo id equal_1369 ..... see you on the cliffs...Equal_1

i will be looking to find people that would like to climb threwout month of aug as well ... ;-) later

equal_1

Aug 2, 2005, 10:41 PM
Post #2 of 2 (882 views)
Shortcut

Re: Southern IL climbing Partner wanted [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

i will be heading down to Jackson falls again this weekend the i will be climbing the 6th Saturday was looking for someone to climb with ... care to take a day for yourself to climb ?
if so send me a message

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook