RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

ike_bean

Jul 30, 2005, 3:44 PM
Post #1 of 3 (743 views)
Shortcut

uh...help....please
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

anyways, i was wondering if anybody could teach me and a couple buddies of mine how to set up a toprope around the mills sometime next week or maybe next weekend, cause i kinda talked them into starting climbing and spliting the price of all the equipment for toproping, but i don't know how to set it up so it would be a big help if somebody could please come out, maybe climb with us and have some fun so that we don't kill ourselves....or we could just boulder which is what i usually do. if anybody is interested lemme know. thanks

from_the_gym

Jul 30, 2005, 3:51 PM
Post #2 of 3 (743 views)
Shortcut

Re: uh...help....please [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I would be glad to help you out but i live way too far away. (az) Just curious though, but is the area you want to go to sport? Are the top rope anchors going to be bolts, trees, trad?

Maybe going to your local climbing gym and trying to find someone might help. Make sure they know what they are doing. And if you have the cash, hiring a guide to teach you something new might not be a bad idea.

Good luck!

--Corey

charley

Jul 30, 2005, 7:52 PM
Post #3 of 3 (743 views)
Shortcut

Re: uh...help....please [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Ike, unless the weather is bad, I will be at the mill meeting some other folks to climb on wed evening. We get there about fiveish. I can show you how to set up topropes there. If that doesn't work let me know and we'll try another evening. I try no tto be at the mill on wknds. I drive a chrysler minivan and if you look at my profile pic, I'm hard to miss.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook