RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

annalee

Jul 29, 2002, 12:44 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1647 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Oregon
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Looking for a new climbing partner/partners that are willing to go out explore new areas and also get over to Smith Rock. Interested in seeing climbing areas up near P-town also. I have been climbing for a year, have been getting into lead climbing and hoping eventually to do some trad. Can usually lead 5.8/5.9 smoothly and have my own rack and rope. I can climb any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and have a car. My homebase is in Eugene. Give me a shout if interested.

ponyryan

Jul 31, 2002, 8:39 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1647 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Oregon [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I think I'm about in the same boat as both of you. I have all my own gear, I just need someone to swap leads. Feel free to email me or contact me VIA PM. I'm always willing to take a weekend away from life and climb with anybody.

climberchick1012

Aug 1, 2002, 1:59 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1647 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Oregon [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Annalee, I already wrote to you on another forum, but sounds like i"m in the same boat as all of you. I'm based in Baker City, OR right now, and would love to find climbing partners throughout Oregon. I am leading 5.9 and if following can do up to 5.10. Also thinking about Squamish or Leavenworth while the weather is still so hot. Any thoughts on that?? Let me know, and hopefully we can go climbing soon!!!

dynoguy

Sep 27, 2003, 6:08 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1647 views)
Shortcut

Oregon climbing partners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I just moved to Oregon and am looking for new climbing buds to go to Smith Rock (or anywhere to climb). Can lead 5.8 but can TR 5.10. Let me know if your still looking for partners.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook