Forums: Climbing Partners: International:
Mount kenya is more beautiful, we made it.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

sjorgen

Oct 7, 2005, 3:03 PM
Post #1 of 1 (726 views)
Shortcut

Mount kenya is more beautiful, we made it.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

We have just returned from afrika with my husband and two daughters.Our dream came true after our care was well treated by mountsafaris adventure www.mountsafaris.com
We got them through our family friend who had just visited kenya an year before.
Hiking was great for both mountain(Mount Kenya and Kilimanjaro)Mount kenya is very beautiful compared to kilimanjaro, its have v chaped vally. Our guide was well informed about the mountain,flora and fauna which we came across.
Mount Kenya have also beautiful ,crater lakes .We made it to the summit lenana 4850m ,me and doughters .My husband climbed batian and made it 5199m.
Kilimanjaro was also great ,we did machame mweka route , we all made it to the summit ,since we had a good acclimatisation from mount kenya . We had good time with our guide.The food was amazing and we forgotten the cold wether on both mountain.
We were treated like kings and queens.The poters werer great and every evening we had nice songs of Kenya Jambo hakuna matata which means no problem in Kenya.
Jeremiah our guide made our trip quite interesting and worth.
The price was great and they deserve our 100 percent reccomendation.
Well give them a trial.
if you need any help information about the trekk , climb , feel free to drop me a line , my email
soniajorg@hotmail.com

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook