First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

wjca

Nov 4, 2005, 5:32 PM
Post #51 of 59 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Re: why do girls not like UFC? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Damn!! Gene, you just got called out by rufus. If you don't respond now, then you are a puss and need to be watching Oprah and Extreme Makeover rather than UFC.

coopershawk

Nov 4, 2005, 5:35 PM
Post #52 of 59 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Right. violence is so f---ing cool. Having spent 4 yrs in TKD, I couldn't wait for my chance to beat the s--- out of someone for looking at me cross-eyed and basically s--- all over the whole concept of martial arts. And when the chance came and I spiked the poor individual's head off the hood of some s--- Yugo because he happened to f--- with me when I was drunk and stupid, well, it made me realize exactly how far out of the trees our species hasn't come. You know, just can't get enough violence. Anyone see the unrated version of High Tension? I actually sported wood during the scene with the circular saw. Where's my woman at? I feel the need to kick her ass around the house a little.

The more ironic s--- you type the more you demonstrate you have no idea what you are typing about.
:D Why thank you Zozo, for pointing that out to me. That's what I like about this website: always some Mensa scholar waiting in the wings to tell you that you don't know what your talking about.

unabonger

Nov 4, 2005, 6:06 PM
Post #53 of 59 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
Why do you get in so many fights?

Not so much "do" as "did".

You've got style tradman. And I'm glad you probably won't stomp my face when we meet.

grabngrip

Nov 4, 2005, 6:31 PM
Post #54 of 59 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hers a couple of things i know:

TUF on spike TV is a lame show trying to get attention to an organization(UFC) that is loosing its credability in the MMA world. In its inception the UFC was the real deal. No rules whatsoever. That means no weight classes, no 4 ounce gloves, no time limit and ANYTHING went. However too many people were getting seriosuly injuried, no deathes though. As it organized and grew it got better. Fights were timed and had rounds, weight classes were brought in and certain rules like no punching to the groin, no grabbing of the tracea(sp?), etc etc. Dana White is slowly killing the UFC with over sponsorship. Your watching a commerical most of the time for a product, than enjoying a fight.

The UFC has been loosing fans and fighters to PRIDE. PRIDE has less rules than UFC so people and fighters are more attracted to this organization overall. and they have bigger payouts for fighters

Last but not least. theres alot of bashing on MMA overall in here and in other places. I encourage anyone who dosnt think MMA style of fighting is the real deal, or find it homo erotic to go to a local club or gym where they train and challenge anyone u see. They will be more than happy to hand you your ass on silver platter

Daniel

unabonger

Nov 4, 2005, 7:46 PM
Post #55 of 59 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hers a couple of things i know:

You should've stayed in school.

In reply to:
they will be more than happy to hand you your ass on silver platter

Gee, you're right. That doesn't sound homoerotic at all.

UB

snoangel

Nov 4, 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #56 of 59 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What makes it "ultimate"??

Perhaps it's the shorts...
http://www.combatguy.com/...h/Shorts_189x165.jpg

or the super sexy groin guard...
http://www.combatguy.com/...0Deleuxe_2001_1_.jpg

Personally, if I'm going to watch a televised "sport" with a superlative in it's title, the Most Extreme Challenge gets my vote!

gene723

Nov 4, 2005, 10:36 PM
Post #57 of 59 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
All humans have a taste for lurid, grisly scenes and we're all familier with that trite example of both men and women driving down a highway and turning their heads in order to watch whatever such accident occurs. They feel compelled to look owing (many agree) to some pleasure they get. this pleasure that compels is consistent with thier feeling sympathy and care for others. That is, just because you care about others suffering and wish that they didn't suffer you can still have an unavoidable taste for the grisly scences of their suffering - e.g., horror movies.

stfu.....there's a difference between curiosity and and watching a fight....there's just alot of rambling and nothing solid in your post....girls typically don't like violence...THERE"S YOUR f---ing ANSWER :roll:

i feel dumber for reading your post

:(

Gene,

Stop pouting and sack up. You opened a thread about tough guys, and now you are pouting, because someone verbally challenged you. You might not be a street fighter, although your education should have supplied you with enough savvy to verbally bite back. Get back in there and fight, man. Don't take crap from that tree hugger. Verbally excoriate him until he taps out cries for his mommy.

listen, the :cry: was meant in irony - meaning: "I don't give a f_ck"

sheesh, I'm not sure if you guys, Rufus and wcja, noticed and if you guys did you sure did a good job of fustrating my intended sarcasm and reduced me to a supreme mollycoddle or something. thanks a lot _ssh_les :wink:

rufusandcompany

Nov 4, 2005, 11:01 PM
Post #58 of 59 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

listen, the :cry: was meant in irony - meaning: "I don't give a f_ck"

sheesh, I'm not sure if you guys, Rufus and wcja, noticed and if you guys did you sure did a good job of fustrating my intended sarcasm and reduced me to a supreme mollycoddle or something. thanks a lot _ssh_les :wink:

What a disappointment, Gene. And here I thought that I was going to watch Tattoo meet his maker. :boring:

grabngrip

Nov 5, 2005, 7:27 AM
Post #59 of 59 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

again i say, go and find out for yourself unabonger

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username: