RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

Partner russman

Sep 14, 2001, 6:58 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1449 views)
Shortcut

users list
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

this is jsut a note so I dont' forget. Trevor and Blackaven, when I go to view all users for WA state..it says there are 149 usres...then I scroll thru them and there are many repeats of teh smae name. Are they all counted, or what...and tehn I also noticed that there is no real order to teh list. It looks like the top 5 users are in order then after a while it looks like there are mixed up, or is there an order I am not seeing? I have noticed it in the main list of users also. Was courious and finally remembered to post something
The Russman/lil_cwboy

trevor
Anonymous Poster

Sep 14, 2001, 10:18 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1449 views)
Shortcut

users list [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

When you click on All Users from the Statepage it takes you to the Userlist and lists the highest rated users for Washington. It lists them in groups of 20. If you click on next you get this page:
http://www.rockclimbing.com/users/list.php?Action=Search&RecordStart=20&WhereClause=+AND+StateProvinceID%3D%2758%27&OrderField=Rating

You can see that the OrderField is still set to Rating so it is still listing by rank or rating.

It's also true that some people sign up multiple times. Sometimes they make a mistake or lose their ID. If they don't use their ID for a year or more, then we delete it. So there is really no reason to delete duplicates because they eventually time out unless the person continues to use both.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook