RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Used Gear / Great Deals

Premier Sponsor:

harpo_the_climber

Aug 23, 2006, 10:44 PM
Post #1 of 1 (456 views)
Shortcut

FS: Climbing Shoes, Mountaineering Boots
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

FS:

La Sportiva Mythos Climbing Shoe. 1.5 years old. Size 40. Used for 3 days, plenty of rubber left, almost brand new. These give my 9.5US feet a performance fit. I am selling them because I am not doing enough high level climbing anymore to make keeping these worthwhile. Retail is $120, you can find them online for $95, I would like at least $50 plus shipping for these classic, high performance, all-arounders.

La Sportiva Trango S Mountaineering Boot. Size 44. 2 years old. Brand New - never been worn outside. These are the more breathable ones from the 05 season without the Gore Tex liner. They have a cross-over hiking/climbing sole with lugs all over exept under the big toe area which is a solid block of rubber. I think the rubber they use is stickier than the standard vibram they use in hiking boots, but more durable than climbing shoe rubber. It has a rubber rand all around the bottom of the boot. It will work with semi-automatic crampons with the plastic cradle/straps in front and the heel lever in back, or with strap ons. Will not work with crampons that have a wire bail in front. Has a relatively high collar to give ankle support for front pointing, but is designed to be relatively flexible to the side for French technique. These boots don't have any insulation so they would be a three season boot. I picked them up second hand on the internet and just want to recoup my investment: $95 plus shipping.

I will consider other offers if they don't sell at the posted prices. Contact me via PM or email at: rabin"at"tahoesnow"dot"com. I can also send pictures if you send me your email.

Forums : Archive : Used Gear / Great Deals

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook