Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

dr_benway

Oct 25, 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #26 of 33 (2251 views)
Shortcut

Re: Finale (or Arco) Oct 21 and 22 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

In reply to:
The conclusion is: hangover sucks! :x

As my teacher suggests me, I meant "overhang sucks". :oops: :oops: :oops:

Well, definitely hangover sucks as well! :lol:

bellaitalia

Oct 25, 2006, 6:21 PM
Post #27 of 33 (2251 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

What's a hangover? :?

Partner booger

Oct 25, 2006, 6:40 PM
Post #28 of 33 (2251 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

:lol:

:lol:

... just wait sister, 5 more birthdays to go... you'll know what a REAL hangover is. :lol:

dr_benway

Oct 25, 2006, 9:18 PM
Post #29 of 33 (2251 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

Hangover is when we you can not climb until noon because you passed the night drinking. Does this remember you anything? :roll:

Partner tisar

Oct 25, 2006, 9:40 PM
Post #30 of 33 (2251 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Hangover is when we you can not climb until noon because you passed the night drinking. Does this remember you anything? :roll:

Noon?!?!? The day after?!?!? You never had one, I bet you.

Noon, sheesh... If you feel drunk till noon, that's a hangover. Or at least the beginning of one. After that it should take you the rest of the day to rehydrate and get in a state where something you try to put in your mouth doesn't feel like it's gonna make you puke immediatly (and if you're intelligent enough this happend already two to three times to accelerate the whole process). Your tongue feels like a squirrel that slowly decomposts in your throat, anything that leaves your body makes the same splushing sound in the toilet and the lone idea just to stand to close to the edge of a boardwalk makes you sick of heights.
A real hangover is solely to be overcome in carefully starting over with the next drink, preferably a soft one with vitamins, like caipirinha, sacrifying the rest of the day and get to bed early - but not before you drink an amount of water you make the fire department come over and seek for a leak in the main drain...

- Daniel

dr_benway

Oct 25, 2006, 10:30 PM
Post #31 of 33 (2251 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:

Noon, sheesh... If you feel drunk till noon, that's a hangover. Or at least the beginning of one. After that it should take you the rest of the day to rehydrate and get in a state where something you try to put in your mouth doesn't feel like it's gonna make you puke immediatly (and if you're intelligent enough this happend already two to three times to accelerate the whole process). Your tongue feels like a squirrel that slowly decomposts in your throat, anything that leaves your body makes the same splushing sound in the toilet and the lone idea just to stand to close to the edge of a boardwalk makes you sick of heights.
A real hangover is solely to be overcome in carefully starting over with the next drink, preferably a soft one with vitamins, like caipirinha, sacrifying the rest of the day and get to bed early - but not before you drink an amount of water you make the fire department come over and seek for a leak in the main drain...

- Daniel

ROTFL! :lol:

Yes I know the situation, hope to never feel it again.
A "light hangover" until noon is all I am prepared to bear at the moment.

happyfra

Oct 26, 2006, 4:42 PM
Post #32 of 33 (2251 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

- Daniel

Stop thinking about drinking and get serious! we are here to climb, not to have fun!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Partner heiko

Oct 26, 2006, 9:31 PM
Post #33 of 33 (2251 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:
In reply to:

- Daniel

Stop thinking about drinking and get serious! we are here to climb, not to have fun!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

happyfra, you have to consider the EuroFreaks' guidelines here:

It's not just about the climbing!

http://i89.photobucket.com/...579731411_0_ALB1.jpg

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : International : Euro Freaks

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook