Forums: Climbing Partners: US - East Coast:
Teddy and Terrie Needs a Ride to NP Again.....
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

Partner happiegrrrl

Nov 8, 2006, 4:36 PM
Post #1 of 1 (226 views)
Shortcut

Teddy and Terrie Needs a Ride to NP Again.....
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Well, last week's trip went swimmingly.

Had a (cute!) guy pick me up at the Poughkeepsie train station on Friday nite, take me up High E and Yellow Ridge on Saturday - after heading down to the deli on his own and coming back, knocking on my tent flap with a hot cup of coffee to wake me up! - and then gave me a ride back to the train Sunday nite, getting me there on perfect time to waltz down the stairs, into the train, and back to the city....

Don't think that's likely to happen again any time soon....

ALAS!

The weekend draws near, and I seek transport once again....

I am happy to pay for gas, trouble and a Teddy tax(Teddy is a small dog who loves people and is good in cars).

I would like to head up Friday night, or early on Saturday(I have a partner for climbing Saturday).

I can take the train to Poughkeepise and meet you there, or meet you in Manhattan....

I also would seek a ride back Sunday evening(time is completely flexible) - to the train or to NYC. Or, I suppose, a PATH station in New Jersey....

Either way, or both - you would have my gratitude in helping my continued weekends to the Gunks in 2006.

Oh...I do also seek a partner for climbing on Sunday. I lead up to 5.5G, floow a bit harder and will belay on harder stuff, if you are a nice person. (Not into belay slave when there is no returned favor though.)

Danka!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook