RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

Partner angry

Sep 18, 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #1 of 1 (391 views)
Shortcut

Sept 25-27 IC or Moab area partner?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am hoping to go to Moab or Indian Creek or even the Swell between the dates of Monday, Sept 24 through Thursday Sept 27. I'll most likely leave Denver on Sunday night right after the Bronco game. I am somewhat flexible on the return dates. I could drive back on Wednesday the 26th or I could drive back on Friday the 28th. However I MUST be home by 5pm on Friday. So, probably just climb till 6 or so on thursday and get back at 1am.

What I'm looking to climb... not sure. I'd be happy to go to Indian Creek, do some towers around Moab, do something obscure in the Swell, Colorado Natl' Monument, new routes in IC and Long Canyon... whatever.

I'm not looking to do any aiding (until I'm too tired to climb on anyway). 1-6 pitches of good ol' desert crack climbing. Who's in? Weekdays aren't crowded, you know you want to come.

I have a big ol' bucket full of cams 4-7 of all the sizes. With your standard rack we should be set. I have(emphasis on past tense) led as hard as 12c in the desert. This is however a trip to get back into shape, I wouldn't expect a whole lot more than a couple 12a's in the course of 4 days, if I get lucky. I just need mileage.

Any level, any gender, any age, I don't care, just have weekdays free.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook