RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

Katmindoo

Aug 25, 2008, 8:59 PM
Post #1 of 3 (520 views)
Shortcut

NYC (and beyond) climbing- this weekend and future
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I just moved to NYC from CA for grad school. I've been climbing roughly for three years and lead 5.6 and follow into the 5.10s. I've climbed mainly at Yosemite, Red Rocks NV, J Tree and Lake Tahoe. I like doing multi-pitches and am pretty chill and level-headed. I don't have access to a car but drive stick and will gladly pitch in with driving and gas money.

I have this Friday to Tuesday off and some random weekdays free until the 15th and then after that just weekends for outdoor trips and during the week for gym or bouldering.

Let me know,
Kat

ps- anyone up for the Nor'Easter in September?

local_guy

Aug 27, 2008, 4:35 PM
Post #2 of 3 (483 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Katmindoo] NYC (and beyond) climbing- this weekend and future [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hello. i'm always looking for people around nyc and the gunks. send me a message on here and we'll talk.

rockscaler2

Aug 29, 2008, 8:05 AM
Post #3 of 3 (445 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Katmindoo] NYC (and beyond) climbing- this weekend and future [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey dude! I live in Jersey and work in NYC. Climb in North Jersey a lot! Just a train ride away. Some bouldering in South Central Park too. Nice Multi-pitchers in NorthWest Jersey at the Delaware Water Gap if ya can't get up to the Gunks!!! LET'S CLIMBBBB DUDEEEE!!!!!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook