Forums: Climbing Disciplines: Slacklining:
Product Testers for slackline gear in the Boulder area?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Slacklining

Premier Sponsor:

Partner slacklinejoe

Sep 2, 2008, 4:40 PM
Post #1 of 3 (6138 views)
Shortcut

Product Testers for slackline gear in the Boulder area?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Anyone interested in being a product tester for some slackline gear? I've got three slots open for someone who wants to try out new gear designs and help refine new stuff before it goes on the market.

I'd prefer someone in the Boulder, CO area that way we can do the face to face periodically. We're based in Longmont, about 10 miles away.

No, it's not a paid gig, but you will get to keep most of the gear tested after the testing period is over. Given the price tag on some of our toys in the pipeline there will be some exceptions.

You'll also have an opportunity to have some of your reviews, bio info and ideas published with due credit. You'd also get access to our design shop to play around with gear design ideas.

Requirements: good communication skills (written and verbal - sorry but "yo, dude it rocks" won't cut it), basic slackline skills or better (can walk, turn etc) and occasional transportation to Longmont.

Feedback and and reviews will be on a mandatory timeline to ensure we aren't just giving up a product tester slot to have gear to sit in someone's closet.

If you are interested, drop me an email: joe@slacklineexpress.com

(This post was edited by slacklinejoe on Sep 3, 2008, 6:57 PM)

areyoumydude

Sep 3, 2008, 6:56 PM
Post #2 of 3 (6071 views)
Shortcut

Re: [slacklinejoe] Product Testers in the Boulder area? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

What is it that you are testing.

Partner slacklinejoe

Sep 3, 2008, 7:00 PM
Post #3 of 3 (6066 views)
Shortcut

Re: [areyoumydude] Product Testers in the Boulder area? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

areyoumydude wrote:
What is it that you are testing.
Everything from different styles of a-frames, padding and different blends of materials in the webbing. I'm rapidly finding I can't objectively test everything myself within a reasonable timeframe.

Besides, I'm biased towards certain gear but I don't want that to get in the way of making better gear for other preferences so it helps to have people coming into the mix with different expectations on how slacklines should behave.

(This post was edited by slacklinejoe on Sep 3, 2008, 7:00 PM)

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Slacklining

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook