Re: [angry] exposition on rc.com and Poll [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

angry wrote:
sungam wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Hmm, I see Aceto is attempting to regain his troll status by simply posting inane dribble.

Poor form, poor form.

You have no skills boy.

Do not worry

I will show this boy how to do it right and in no time, he would have this entire RC under his control.

Isn't it obvious? Magic Sorbet = Aceto. The engrish gives it away.

You are welcome.
Good try but no.

Read some of Aceto's responses. He's trying to talk like Majid but he's actually able to make a joke, a pun, and is unable to make his rantings into total nonsense. In other words, he's in part inspired by Majid but you've been trolled if you think it's him.

I have got to say, Aceto does have the pretence of complete noobishness at all things life. His inanity is so complete it is refreshing. I actually look forwards to his posts.

While on the other hand, MS's BS is laced with irritating self-importance and just an ever so slight indication of experience making him bland and banal. Combine that with the throat-clenching reek that is the putresence of an individual graced with socialization skilz of a used poop tube, who has the inablity to realize that his persistance is more than self-defeating, and I realize that Aceto and MS's posts are completely different. I have been trolled.

EDIT: but I have good news! Not only did I get 15% off my car insurance FTW, but I Doth TURNED THE PAGE! Present to me my award that I hath wonith.

(This post was edited by carbonrx8 on Sep 3, 2008, 5:16 PM)

kriso9tails

Sep 3, 2008, 5:31 PM
Post #52 of 84 (2753 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carbonrx8] exposition on rc.com and Poll [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
EDIT: but I have good news! Not only did I get 15% off my car insurance FTW, but I Doth TURNED THE PAGE! Present to me my award that I hath wonith.

I feel the need to explain this: PTFTWs are about burying the last person's post.

Really, it's like sex: it's a competition, the goal of which is to satisfy your own needs, finish first and leave the other person feeling ignored and unsatisfied. At the end you should gloat just so the other party knows, in no uncertain terms, that you beat them at sex.

PTFTWs are the same: bury the fucker on the last page (where no one will bother to look) with you cumcoming out on top and them feeling ignored and unsatisfied. Then proclaim victory.

Quoting the other poster(s) brings their post(s) along with yours across the page turn so everyone will read it with yours. This is just like climaxing at the exact same time as your partner (and maybe even complimenting them after by acknowledging their existence). As we all know, reaching orgasm at the same time is nothing more than a tie and a tie, as they say, is just like kissing your cousin. I suppose the real question is, why are you kissing your cousin during sex you sick bastard!!!!

On an unrelated note, why can't I get a date anymore?

carbonrx8

Sep 3, 2008, 5:38 PM
Post #53 of 84 (2750 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kriso9tails] exposition on rc.com and Poll [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kriso9tails wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:

I feel the need to explain this: PTFTWs are about burying the last person's post.

Really, it's like sex: it's a competition, the goal of which is to satisfy your own needs, finish first and leave the other person feeling ignored and unsatisfied. At the end you should gloat just so the other party knows, in no uncertain terms, that you beat them at sex.

PTFTWs are the same: bury the fucker on the last page (where no one will bother to look) with you cumcoming out on top and them feeling ignored and unsatisfied. Then proclaim victory.

Quoting the other poster(s) brings their post(s) along with yours across the page turn so everyone will read it with yours. This is just like climaxing at the exact same time as your partner (and maybe even complimenting them after by acknowledging their existence). As we all know, reaching orgasm at the same time is nothing more than a tie and a tie, as they say, is just like kissing your cousin. I suppose the real question is, why are you kissing your cousin during sex you sick bastard!!!!

I am not reading that.

kriso9tails

Sep 3, 2008, 5:46 PM
Post #54 of 84 (2745 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
kriso9tails wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:

I am not reading that.

iz y j00 l00z3

carbonrx8

Sep 3, 2008, 5:48 PM
Post #55 of 84 (2741 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kriso9tails wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:
kriso9tails wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:

I am not reading that.

iz y j00 l00z3

You should take that out yo mouth before you speak. It might make it easier to understand j00. Besides, this is a family show.

sungam

Sep 3, 2008, 5:55 PM
Post #56 of 84 (2734 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tayx teh notez.

carbonrx8

Sep 3, 2008, 6:11 PM
Post #57 of 84 (2724 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] exposition on rc.com and Poll [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Qu1t3 fr4nkly, 1 h4v3 n3v3r b33n 0n3 t0 t4k3 l0ts 0f n0t3s. Usu4lly, t4k1ng n0t3s just g3ts 1n th3 w4y 0f l1st3n1ng.

kriso9tails

Sep 3, 2008, 6:14 PM
Post #58 of 84 (2720 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carbonrx8 wrote:
You should take that out yo mouth before you speak. It might make it easier to understand j00. Besides, this is a family show.

You sound frustrated, -- frustrated like someone who has recently lost at sex -- but don't worry; we can't all be lightning fast like me.

On that note, one of us is wrecking this thread (and it was such an deep and insightful thread too).

carbonrx8

Sep 3, 2008, 6:27 PM
Post #59 of 84 (2716 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kriso9tails wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:

You sound frustrated, -- frustrated like someone who has recently lost at sex -- but don't worry; we can't all be lightning fast like me.

On that note, one of us is wrecking this thread (and it was such an deep and insightful thread too).

I honestly didn't read your sex post; not because I dont care (I don't) but because I didnt have much time. I can, nonetheless, deduce your thesis, and I must disagree. Sex is a team sport and you dont compete to get to the finish line the most quickly, but with the most flair. In that respect, Sex is more like gymnastics than track.

As for wrecking anything here, I might question ones ability to differentiate a gem of a thread from the talus.

flipnfall

Sep 3, 2008, 6:29 PM
Post #60 of 84 (2713 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Not this thread again!

Sigh Unsure

GT

kriso9tails

Sep 3, 2008, 8:02 PM
Post #61 of 84 (2710 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

This is why you will always lose. No style, no flare, no win.

mushroomsamba

Sep 3, 2008, 8:18 PM
Post #62 of 84 (2706 views)
Shortcut

Re: [stymingersfink] exposition on rc.com and Poll [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

isn't this the same thread as...

http://www.rockclimbing.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1951422;page=unread#unread

climbing for the wrong reasons? not a real climber? who the fuck made you god

and on a side note... grammar Nazis ATTACK!

stymingersfink

Sep 3, 2008, 9:33 PM
Post #63 of 84 (2691 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kriso9tails wrote:
carbonrx8 wrote:

Um... because your sister's too busy with your dad to have time for you?

kriso9tails

Sep 3, 2008, 9:55 PM
Post #64 of 84 (2681 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Uh, he's my uncle, not my dad. I bet you must feel like an idiot now.

stymingersfink

Sep 3, 2008, 9:57 PM
Post #65 of 84 (2680 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
FUCKING ROSE AND HIS 502's!!!!!!
:-/ sowwy...
I'll do a stint in the NSFW threadz to appease you, oh senior presidenté.
Remember... Quality over Quantity, or haven't you learned that yet?

sungam

Sep 3, 2008, 10:02 PM
Post #66 of 84 (2676 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I liked those chicks.

stymingersfink

Sep 3, 2008, 10:43 PM
Post #67 of 84 (2659 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
I liked those chicks.
noe problems with te_h ladies... it's your note taking I was referring to.

sungam

Sep 3, 2008, 10:48 PM
Post #68 of 84 (2656 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

stymingersfink wrote:
sungam wrote:
I liked those chicks.
oh, rite, yeah...
learnzed that lesson good.
Maybe I should try to make a come-back, and make a quality post with at least a little bit of content or something.

stymingersfink

Sep 3, 2008, 10:56 PM
Post #69 of 84 (2654 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
stymingersfink wrote:
sungam wrote:
I liked those chicks.
oh, rite, yeah...
learnzed that lesson good.
Maybe I should try to make a come-back, and make a quality post with at least a little bit of content or something.
Well, If you're going to try that, gimme a little warning first, will ya?

I'll make sure my ice tools are sharp, my screws ready to go... I'd jump at the chance to climb ice with Satan for a partner.

sungam

Sep 3, 2008, 11:04 PM
Post #70 of 84 (2651 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

My post in the thread about risk or whatever kind of had content...

granite_grrl

Sep 4, 2008, 4:08 PM
Post #71 of 84 (2629 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

The worst part about this thread is that once it gets moved you have to read the same posts twice.

Or at least skim the same posts twice.

What are we talking about again?

chossmonkey

Sep 4, 2008, 4:30 PM
Post #72 of 84 (2624 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] exposition on rc.com and Poll [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

The worst part was I thought I was done in this thread and accidentally came back in.

stymingersfink

Sep 4, 2008, 5:02 PM
Post #73 of 84 (2619 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chossmonkey] exposition on rc.com and Poll [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
The worst part was Iwe thought Iyou was done in this thread and youaccidentally came back in.
do try to keep better track next time. if nothing else, do it for the children, eh?

Partner wideguy

Sep 4, 2008, 5:13 PM
Post #74 of 84 (2616 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] exposition on rc.com and Poll [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
I didn't know that NA was in my club. I need to get a club secretary to keep track of this shit. Sty and Rose can duke it out for the presidency.

Hey I was a fan way back, can I join? I'll happily kick ass if needed

sungam

Sep 4, 2008, 5:29 PM
Post #75 of 84 (2609 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wideguy] exposition on rc.com and Poll [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm the secritery, so I guess I let you in.
Welcome.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook